Author Topic: Forms of Torture  (Read 21015 times)

demondicex
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Forms of Torture
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:30 PM »
no the best way to torcher is this one me and my friends made.

You tie the victim down and bend them  over naked. you then take a hollow pipe and shove it up there ass, not to far but fat enough for this to work. You then take barbwire and feed it through the pipe leaving enough out for you to grab. you then remove the pipe and let the barb wire sit for a wile. The longer the better. And then when your ready you rip out the barbwire pulling out there intestines if you did it just right. You may get different results depending on the speed of putting.

Or just remove the fingernail and teethe one by one, but dot do them to close to each other.

Another one is an old torcher, the would take a persons head and tilt it all the way up. they would then put on a collar on the person and attach a spike under there chin. so if the move their head down at all. there dead.

HAHA.

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 08:33:37 AM »
No offense but that sounds more like some bizarre type of fraternity initiation instead of a form of torture.  *<:)

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
  • Ursus Leo...the Lion Bear
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »
Haha, sounds to me like some form of kinky fun time  :laugh:

the finger nail one I've heard before...I've also heard of inserting a hypodermic needle, underneath the finger nail, straight into the finger end, and move it about slightly, this can cause extreme pain so I've heard...

Leo
~~An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass~~

demondicex
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
hey if u think its kinky i aint gona say nothin. i mean if u get turned on do ing that theres nothing wrong with that (i guess.) But still u cant tell me that ud enjoy having ur intestince riped out. Ok YOU might.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL haha

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 07:06:35 AM »
Demon - If you wish to pit your amateur torturer's skills against others like this, please, make your own thread. Then we can truly unleash all manner of Hell upon your mind...

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »
 :evil: I look forward to said post....

I'm already thinking of new and interesting ways of torturing people...some even making me gag...
~~An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass~~

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »
I'd like to join in too...but somebody would have to post rules as to what is off limits on saying.  :evil:

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »
Okay...now all I have to do is let my imagination warm up.  :evil:

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »
Drowning in gasoline and all the fuel being coughed and choked into your lungs and stomach. Then when passed out from suffocation. Lit the gas on fire.

:evil: effective way of execution.
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2009, 08:38:29 AM »
Imagination and memory are both warmed up.  :-D
I heard of one somewhere where razorblades were stuck in someone's mouth until they drowned in their own blood.

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »
I was talking to a friend of mine earlier and he mentioned witch-hunters...which reminded me of the following torture  :evil:

Medieval German witch-hunters used to take wooden skewers covered in boiling sulfur, then slowly inserted them under the toe-nails causing extreme agony, once the nail had been loosed due to the number of skewers being inserted, the nail was torn from the nail bed.

To me this sounds pretty damn painful....

Leo

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »
It is. Getting nails torn from nail beds...Though the boiling sulfur...not so sure but i assume it would be. The hands and feet are the parts of the body with the most amount of nerve endings rival only the genitals. Nails being drilled or nailed through them could send one into immediate shock. Why the crucifiction was so popular way back when. Its painful and could, and usually did, kill you.
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

Alayla
  • Watchers
  • Black Monk
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »
I'd prefer just to use some knives and my hands.  :-D
"We're all one race - human" ...Really?

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »
But what would you do with said knives and hands?

Leo

Alayla
  • Watchers
  • Black Monk
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2009, 09:32:17 AM »
I would make a cut - preferably in the midsection, but I'd have to be careful to miss a few vital organs - then I would have my fun taking the internal organs out and playing with them. Of course - this wouldn't work with organs such as the heart, lungs, etc., but If you wanted to use intestines, the victim might last a little while. One has to know a good bit about anatomy to be a good torturer.
"We're all one race - human" ...Really?