Author Topic: Forms of Torture  (Read 21040 times)

Hobson

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Forms of Torture
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »
I would make a cut - preferably in the midsection, but I'd have to be careful to miss a few vital organs - then I would have my fun taking the internal organs out and playing with them. Of course - this wouldn't work with organs such as the heart, lungs, etc., but If you wanted to use intestines, the victim might last a little while. One has to know a good bit about anatomy to be a good torturer.

Unless of course, they die of shock first.

If I was to use torture, rather than rend and tear, I would prefer less blood, more pain. Bones are very susceptible to causing intense pain if broken correctly. If you have ever had your nose broken by a direct punch to the bridge of the nose, you will know what I mean. Crushing the bone can be the most painful of injuries, slowly preferably. At the joints is excruciating, and hearing the POP of the joints exploding can be psychologically petrifying. This is probably why the paramilitaries in Northern Ireland employed bats and hammers to kneecap malcontents, as well as the less than salubrious gunshot (from behind of course; small entry, large exit wound. Ergo, no kneecap left to repair).
"Unfettered will fare the Fenris Wolf
    and ravaged the realm of men,"

Alayla
  • Watchers
  • Black Monk
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
Yes, they are very likely to die of shock, that's why you'd have to know a good bit of anatomy to torture by making cuts and toying with internal organs. It would cause extreme pain, and though sometimes brief, excruciating pain. Plus, it's more fun.  <^>
"We're all one race - human" ...Really?

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 11:27:58 AM »
     How about some tortures the mob developed, one such used a Rat, metal bucket, and a blowtorch.  You would take the victim, strap him/her to a table, put the rat on his/her exposed belly, then cover it with the bucket.  Once this is done you use the blowtorch to slowly heat the bottom of the bucket, after a small bit of time the Rat will start to dig and naw at the victims flesh in an attempt to escape, this too wouldn't take long as rats are really efficient at digging and chewing.   :spy:
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
  • Ursus Leo...the Lion Bear
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »
I've also heard of this, and it remains one of my favourites...

Leo
~~An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass~~

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 04:50:47 AM »
There is also something called the brazen bull.

Which is a big metal(usually brass) sitting bull, well the victim is put inside and place over a fire and allowed to burn to death. With one holes in the bulls eyes and nose for air and vents.....yum the smell of roast human in the morning :evil:
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

PantheraLeo

• Weres
  • Young Beast
  • Ursus Leo...the Lion Bear
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 10:13:45 AM »
Aniyu your making me drool.... :evil:

Leo
~~An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass~~

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »
Here's a torture for you.  Go to the amazon with your intended and find a nest of marching army ants.  get infront of the advancing army and stake the intended to the ground.  Then step back and time how long it takes the ants to stip the flesh down to the bone.  No milk and honey needed, the ants like theor meals all natural.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
I got one for ya. A bottle of honey, a bottle of lube, handcuffs and rope, a rag with choleraform on it, a pipe decent size, and one ant hill. Use your imagination people and you'll figure it out.

I also have a way to frame someone really well, with federal offenses. They go to jail for life and they get tortured for information.     
-The shadows connect us all-

mistress

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2009, 06:48:38 AM »
i think the form of seduction is the best form of torture, a womans body or mans is a wonderful thing they way we use it is what makes it worth the torture or could be something so bad u never want to have sex again,
seduction can be rape, willingness, or jus teasing in which case they all suck
i love toturing ppl though  <^>
~BG~

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »
Seduction is probably the most base form of torture. It appeals to the most basic instinct, and inflicts no lasting damage. Furthermore, it only works on those willing to subject themselves to its power. If the intended victim will not yield to the ersatz power of your seduction, then you have no power over them. To force yor sex on someone is rape, which is nothing in this context except assertion of your ersatz power over a victim to violate them in some way. Rape-as-torture is the resort of the unproffessional, weak-minded and uncreative torturer. A torturemaster will use other means which he has at his disposal to effect the greatest torment possible on a victim.

For example, instead of teasing a man with your body, lure him into downtown traffic, and enjoy the sound of his bones crumbling under the tires of a dumptruck, then look him in the eye and smile before walking away. Afterwards, find him in his hospital bed, go visit him, tease him more, and more flagrantly! Touch him, caress his body, make him beg for release - then leave!

If you are going to use something for a weapon; be skilled in its use, and be merciless in application, and be cunning in all aspects of torture.

blow_fly

• Realized Monster
  • An extremely curious person
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
To force yor sex on someone is rape, which is nothing in this context except assertion of your ersatz power over a victim to violate them in some way. Rape-as-torture is the resort of the unproffessional, weak-minded and uncreative torturer.

Isn't rape supposed to cause permanent mental anguish to its victims,  especially female ones? At least that's what the dominant social discourse insists on telling us. If that is indeed the case, then rape would be a useful tool for inflicting massive  and perhaps even permanent psychological damage on the mind of an especially vulnerable individual.  One should never underestimate the usefulness of rape when it is deployed as a weapon under the right conditions.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:54:12 PM by blow_fly »
''Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. *Hit me!''

-The Joker to Batman, The Dark Knight

mistress

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 08:15:48 AM »
i think rape is something used so loosly, rape can be form the mind to touching to anything.
~BG~

mistress

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 09:37:49 AM »
i torture ppl through there sexual desires but i twist them around to wear i enjoy it and they'll never want to have sex again :) unless i like u then i wont fark up ur sex life
~BG~

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2009, 10:53:31 AM »
i torture ppl through there sexual desires but i twist them around to wear i enjoy it and they'll never want to have sex again :) unless i like u then i wont fark up ur sex life

You know, after all the post I have read from you, I think we should change your name.  Either Lilth of Little Nymph I think would suit you better, but thats just my opinion,   :focus:

I was just here thinking, one form of torture not mentioned yet, but still effective.  Thumb screws, these little toys are so enjoyable, Oh and mistress might go for hot candle wax ( or even boiling oil )
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:19:39 AM by Muerte »

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »
two things, a nail clipper and a heated object,  like a car cigarette lighter or hot water or something.

Hour by hour you clip off a piece of extremity, rub some salt in, and cauterize it, and repeat in another hour.

you keep the victim in a dark room with one light flickering. Water dripping in the background.
-The shadows connect us all-