Author Topic: Forms of Torture  (Read 20572 times)

Aidan Blackfeather

• Monstrous Imp
Re: Forms of Torture
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »
I came up with a nice form of torture.
take a belt sander and sand of the victim's toes on one foot. pour some alcohol on the wound and wait for it to scab over. while waiting for it to scab over (after about a day or so) sand off the toes on the other foot.
do the same thing as the first foot. when the scabs on the first foot are fully hardened, rip the scab off and sand off an inch or so of his foot. continue this from one leg to the other, and when you get almost to the groin, start with the fingers. when you get to the shoulders, if you're torturing a man, sand off his imprtant parts (slowly), if the victim is a woman, sand off her breasts.

that's as far as I've gotten so far, I wouldn't mind someone finishing up the rest of the body for me.
I don't want to live;
I want to love first, and live incidentally.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2009, 04:47:28 AM »
Aidan, he'd bleed out long before you could get to the groin. And giving him thing to slow the blood loss, or cauterizing the wounds, won't work because of there being arteries and such involved.

Loki

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Realized Monster
    • Monstrous.com
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2009, 06:05:54 AM »
Impalement on stake is one I like - favored by the Romans and Vlad Tepes himself - to punish the enemies of Faith. It takes some time for the victim to eventually die and it allows for display to the public  for education purposes.
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. - Charles Baudelaire (French and monstrous poet).

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »
dont forget the concentrated essence of appleseeds or even native growing sweet potatoes
the wind that chills the night, the fire's golden light
the oceans call to you, the earthen fated tune,
I am the ivy binding tight i hold the spells all through the night, i am
nightshade's fated swoon of deaths kiss and witches broom

Aidan Blackfeather

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »
Aidan, he'd bleed out long before you could get to the groin. And giving him thing to slow the blood loss, or cauterizing the wounds, won't work because of there being arteries and such involved.

right........hmmmmm............well then you could do whatever it is that doctors do when they're amputating.
I don't want to live;
I want to love first, and live incidentally.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »
You're trying to torture a person, not give them a medical procedure. That means that unless the device is being used to inflict pain and agony on the person, it's just a medical procedure, though I can certainly understand the confusion sometimes.

Now, for a truly terror-inspiring act of torture, look up sawing-in-half. Basically, you tie the victim's feet to two poles, laid up like a vault apparatus, perpendicular to each other. This will leave the victim with their head pointing at the ground. Next you take a large saw, and you saw down their length, beginning at the groin. You continue sawing until the person is dead. The interesting thing to note is that because all of the blood rushes to the head, they don't bleed out very quickly, and because all of that blood hyper-oxegenates the brain, they don't pass out nearly as soon. This means you really will get quite far into the torso before they die, and they will be conscious right until the end.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2009, 10:00:05 PM »
  Heres a form of torture for you all.  Take your victim and stap him/her to a chair.  Then collect his family and in front of him/her torture his family one by one until they die, using multiplpe tortures.  Once everyone but he/she is dead, let them go, the mental anguish alone would be...........
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2009, 03:34:35 AM »
How about that Ground up glass enema I mentioned in the other thread?

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

It would be effective, but my aim is to torture someone for the rest of their days.  Wanting to help and being unable to is truely devistating on the majority of people.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »

It would be effective, but my aim is to torture someone for the rest of their days.  Wanting to help and being unable to is truely devistating on the majority of people.

True, but you know my idea would be too much fun to resist...

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »

True, but you know my idea would be too much fun to resist...

Ok Ok, we will try it on one of the family members, would that work?

Alayla
  • Watchers
  • Black Monk
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »
I made one of those necklace-chain thingies out of those clover flowers and gave it to my bf, telling him it was my torture mechanism - designed to attract the bees to come and sting him. He argued with me about its effectiveness, but he wouldn't put it on, lol. Point proven.  :-D I guess that's what happens when I get bored.  *<:)
"We're all one race - human" ...Really?

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »
Alayla, you have just proven that torture needs no gruesome, macabre, or gory mechanisms to be effective. Brava!

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »
  True, mental torture, even with someone you love is the highest form.  Causing someone to distrust the norm, oh how evil indeed.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »
I've got a cheap and at least somewhat effective method of torture. Put some soap in a sock and just knock the holy hell out of somebody. That's really only a weapon, not so much a complex torture device, but hey, it hurts.

Ah, thats not a weapon, it's a learning tool, one employed upon those who have the inability to learn even the basic lessons in basic training.  Of course some people have a tendency to replace the bar soap with bottles of liquid soap, and those tend to get turned upon by the guys with soap in a sock because now theres a mess they have to clean up.  We military bastards are just a pack of rabid dogs aint we?