MonsterVision > Classic Horror

Which Vampire do you like???

<< < (10/11) > >>

lancslassie:
gotta love the old movies, i have most of em and never tire of watching them, Lee and cushing were a wonderful team, and i know im gonna get roasted at the stake (pun intended) but i hate lugosi......not very tempting, as dracula was (lee was so much better) just MHO

Demonist:
Count Dracula all the way, regardless of who plays him.    <^>

Angelus:
Angelus from Buffy and Angel. He had flair. None of that frilly cuffs and cravate nonsense. Just nailing puppies to walls, beating men to death with there own arms and killin gypsies. Eithere that or the head vamp from 30 days of night. He was badass.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: markus on June 23, 2006, 05:26:07 PM ---Tom Cruise was better at playing the "Lestat" charater than Stuart Townsend IMHO

Gosh !!     I can't believe I said something good about Tom Cruise :-P

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with the Guardian on this one.  Rice made the perfect "Brat Prince" out of Lestat, and it was portrayed perfectly by Hollywood’s own "Brat Princess".  Cruise was able to mix the perfect amount of Masculinity and Feminism in order to give Lestat true life (or would un-death be a more apt term?).  Cruise as a person is..............well let's just say I do not agree with him or his ideas, but no one can take away the fact that he is a very gifted actor.

Favorite Vamp.........Lestat, hands down.

Rocket:
I have a few favourites:

Louie from An Interview with a Vampire (Movie)

Quinn from the Riley Jenson series (Books)

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV Series)

Alucard from Hellsing (Anime/Manga series)

David from The Lost Boys (Movie)

Jasper Hale from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn (Movies/books)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version