Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

weak or dormant powers

(1/3) > >>

drakes-_hand:
"For those who have weak or dormant powers" I have seen lot's of people here with ability's that have already formed but i wanted to open this topic for those just learning to use or just beginning to explore the ability's they have, or those who want gain those ability's, "If that is possible not quite sure on that point"  But that is why i made this topic, I have already looked into meditation calming exercises etc, I have the belief that we are all capable but the circumstance's of the environment may suppress those ability's, Whatever info you have would be extremely helpful'  the first time you saw something, felt something had a near death experience, "If that is to personal i apologize for asking"  Also how you focus your ability's,

I hope this topic is appropriate and acceptable' If i have offended anyone let me know and i will modify the offensive material,  :spy:

ps my first topic yay!  :-D

Anaya:
I have a small suggestion for a starting book for you if you really want to practice. I read it, and I was like 'hey, this actually sounds right!' which surprised me and I bought it for my friend who was 'training' at the time. Anyway 'The Everything Psychic Book' (I know, sounds cheesy) has a lot of good places to start. Such as meditation to the third eye, and astral projecting. So, enjoy it if you read it and good luck tapping in!

ravinclaw:
I am glad to see that you are venturing down this road. Be sure to report any progress you have. Many of us may have a few pointers for you, but I think you have to get to a certain point on your own before those pointers will be of much use.

Meditation is a key. It unlocks a door that leads to another door that leads to another and another and another....

drakes-_hand:

--- Quote from: Anaya on August 05, 2011, 05:16:28 AM ---I have a small suggestion for a starting book for you if you really want to practice. I read it, and I was like 'hey, this actually sounds right!' which surprised me and I bought it for my friend who was 'training' at the time. Anyway 'The Everything Psychic Book' (I know, sounds cheesy) has a lot of good places to start. Such as meditation to the third eye, and astral projecting. So, enjoy it if you read it and good luck tapping in!

--- End quote ---
Are there ant other book's? I like to order in bulk :evil:

drakes-_hand:
Yes yes you did,   but i can't practice what i don't know, The best definition of my understanding right now is uber noob,
But i have already begun trying meditation, thank you for the input you are all very helpful,

(edit)

I am also worried about my safety during meditation if i am in an open state does that mean's i am vulnerable?

@griffin i live far from any book store so when i order book's i try to get all the one's i need, And i get a bulk discount on shipping,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version