Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Evolution of the mind

(1/4) > >>

ravinclaw:
Has anyone else noticed an increase in the level of strange events happening latley? Is the shroud between this world and the next becoming thiner, or are we just further developing the meens of tuning into it?

I have noticed a change in my own perception, especially over the last few years, but I am activly trying to further develope my mind. I have noticed that many others who dont believe or even care about anything paranormal/supernatural are starting to have many experiances with precognitave or postcognitave visions or dreams, seeing and comunicating with spirits and traveling through the astral without practicing it. Not just on the web either, people I know that have no desire at all to see these things.

I guess the question is, Is anyone else noticing this? Is it happening everywhere or should I check the water in my area?

Anaya:
lol Check the water just to be sure, but I too have noticed. Mostly more and more of my hard headed friends are starting to believe--be it because I proved or acted on their behalf in the situation, or by coming to me with situations they are experiencing on their own. You are not the only one. :) As for my range, it's from Alaska to Georgia, up to Virginia so xD It's all around. Maybe it was in the rain water :o

Nina:
OMG I so did!!!! :-o

--- Quote ---Maybe it was in the rain water
--- End quote ---

OMG!!! My family just came to this conclusion 2 minutes ago!!!! :-o

ViciouslyMe:
Damnit Ravin, repeating something I said some time back, but you actually get responses. But yeah, not only has there been more activity, but also more people believing because of experiences that they are now having. As to a cause, it's hard to say, but a lot of ideas come to mind. Could be the world slowly coming in to balance, or it could be the balance toppling over. Maybe enough people are starting to believe in the possibility, and are therefore opening their minds more, allowing themselves to see what they once ignored. I could go on and on, but I don't think the answer will be known until the events reach a certain peak.

ravinclaw:
Well, as I said before Vicious, Great minds think alike.  I must have missed your thoughts on it or I would have posted there.

My thoughts on the whole thing are somewhat mixed. 

We have the whole 2012 thing, which when you get right down to it, there was an alignment right around the time people came out of their caves and started building cities. There will soon be another just like the one that happened then.

Just what the hell dose the "Tower of Bable" refer to, if not the drawing together of the population.... a comon goal or common understanding. In that little story God himself was afraid he may be challenged by the power people can generate when they ban together.

Then it goes on..... and on...

I guess what Im doing at the minute is throwing random ideas out to be examined "Brain Storming" so to speak Hope you will join me in it.

Most of you have helped me in ways you dont even know, just by giving a different point of view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version