The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Awakening

(1/15) > >>

TeteoInan:
I almost didn't want to start this Thread, because there are many like it...
But, we have New Members ( Welcome All! ) with Old Topics; this board needs some fresh discussion!

The Two main points I want to address and discuss here are Your Personal Stories and Your Theories on How all of this is Possible.
Of course, in here I'd like to go over the various popular theories; A spiritual connection, an Awakening ( I rather enjoy this one ),  Bilocation ( which is something a member mentioned on a different thread.. Thank you again, 5arah! ) So on, so forth.

I would like to read about our Members' Therianthropic abilities in as much detail as the Individuals are comfortable sharing...
What are you? Is your "Other" a Totem? Perhaps a Soul you've encountered that has attached itself to you? Did you perform or partake in a Ritual? Were you born with this uniqueness? How did you find out? What sort of "Shifting" do you have, and can you describe what happens? How did it feel? What has triggered your more memorable shifts? Any embarrassing or outrageous experiences with your "Beast"?

Oh, all sorts of question!!  :laugh:

Please keep in mind, this is not a Role Playing thread... I would appreciate it greatly, and I'm sure all members would, if Truth was told here.

With that being said, Bring it On!

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on October 17, 2011, 04:04:29 PM ---I almost didn't want to start this Thread, because there are many like it...
But, we have New Members ( Welcome All! ) with Old Topics; this board needs some fresh discussion!

The Two main points I want to address and discuss here are Your Personal Stories and Your Theories on How all of this is Possible.
Of course, in here I'd like to go over the various popular theories; A spiritual connection, an Awakening ( I rather enjoy this one ),  Bilocation ( which is something a member mentioned on a different thread.. Thank you again, 5arah! ) So on, so forth.

I would like to read about our Members' Therianthropic abilities in as much detail as the Individuals are comfortable sharing...
What are you? Is your "Other" a Totem? Perhaps a Soul you've encountered that has attached itself to you? Did you perform or partake in a Ritual? Were you born with this uniqueness? How did you find out? What sort of "Shifting" do you have, and can you describe what happens? How did it feel? What has triggered your more memorable shifts? Any embarrassing or outrageous experiences with your "Beast"?

Oh, all sorts of question!!  :laugh:

Please keep in mind, this is not a Role Playing thread... I would appreciate it greatly, and I'm sure all members would, if Truth was told here.

With that being said, Bring it On!

--- End quote ---

Once, again, I'll be the first to respond to one of T's thread  :-D 

Okay, I've always been a little "off-beat" since the beginning. I was like mickey, I used to have terrible dreams of wolves attacking and killing me and my family (which, my family being 10 people, was an all-out gore-fest). Suddenly when I was 13, I dream-shifted in that dream into a wolf and killed, maimed and for all intensive purpose DESTROYED that other wolf in my dream. I discovered that I was probably a Therian from my Aunt, who is into supernatural stuff and I accepted that I was a wolf Therian. I continued to dream-shift, and then a lot of deaths happened in my family and some detrimental stuff happened relationship-wise and some other stuff I don't want to talk about and I started to do pot to calm my depression, but I heard of meditation from a Buddhist friend of mine and decided to try it. Well, long-story short, the meditation caused me to mentally and spiritually shift into a timberwolf, and I felt liberated and free as a wolf, more than I EVER could as a human. I ran with a rough crowd, and started to do heroin, and one time I mentally-shifted while high and...I seriously think (still) that was the fracking best feeling I've ever felt in my life...I eventually met my GF, who was the only other were I knew of in the MPLS area (from Edina, I'm from Anoka)...I think the only reason she stayed with me was true love...At the end of Middle School, her and my mother were the only ones that saved me from myself, checking me into rehab was the best thing that ever happened to me. After Rehab, I turned from a timberwolf to an Arctic wolf in spirit form. Her and I have been together ever since, and formed a pack in HS (her, as ever, being the alpha), with a French-Canadian Vamp girl, her BF (now Husband) and my Raccoon-Therian Best-friend (and his GF, now Fiancee :-D) and we stuck together at HS, we were so the odd ones out in everything! I started the band La Clube Sanguine, we were all in it, and I was the lead singer. I am in college, studying double English-Spanish Major to teach in Puerto Rico, and me and my GF are expecting our first child (YAY!) and after we get married and the baby is born, we will be moving to San Juan. My Vamp friend and her Husband are moving back to Montreal and my Raccoon friend and his fiancee are moving to LA, so my pack is physically breaking-up, but we will NEVER break up spiritually, even if were scattered across the North American Continent...

I'll answer the other portion of your Question later, I'm so tired right now!! Thanks for listening T!!

PS - I agree with T. Seriously, If people want to post RPG stuff, isn't there a thread on that stuff on here somewhere??? Please Stop polluting the Den gamers! There's a BB tailored for you guys elsewhere on this site :) Serious stories only please...

TeteoInan:
"Suddenly when I was 13, I dream-shifted in that dream into a wolf and killed, maimed and for all intensive purpose DESTROYED that other wolf in my dream"

So, your Spiritual change happened right around when all the Physical / Natural changes happened, then? This dream sounds like you may have been ridding yourself of Spiritual restrictions.

"seriously think (still) that was the fracking best feeling I've ever felt in my life"

I've heard something similar from alot of people that do anything Spiritual, not just Therians either... Being High can seriously enhance the sensations, or experience.
Particularly off of something like Salvia and/or Shrooms, apparently.

"After Rehab, I turned from a timberwolf to an Arctic wolf in spirit form."

Do you think your Girlfriend impacted your change? Brought you to a more pure and heartfelt change? Perhaps, opened another spiritual door for you?

"I'll answer the other portion of your Question later, I'm so tired right now!! Thanks for listening T!!"

You're Welcome, Arctic. Thank you for posting! This was a fantastic first story for the topic!

ArcticWolf88:
So, your Spiritual change happened right around when all the Physical / Natural changes happened, then? This dream sounds like you may have been ridding yourself of Spiritual restrictions.

Well kind of, I was in the middle of all that by then, the "natural" changes started happening for me when I was 8, its genetic for both men and women in my family, so nothing unusual there....for us at least....

I've heard something similar from alot of people that do anything Spiritual, not just Therians either...

It still feels awesome, liberating and intoxicating everything I shift, it never gets old. I trust u now T, so I ain't even gonna lie to you; sometimes when I shift its a borderline sexual experience as I shift, sorry if I'm being too perverted by saying that, but its true, I said I wasn't gonna lie and I didn't... I am actually happier as a wolf than as a person a lot of times...I'm so much freer and able to be the true me :)

Do you think your Girlfriend impacted your change? Brought you to a more pure and heartfelt change? Perhaps, opened another spiritual door for you?

Most definitely...she's the one that loves me unconditionally and allowed me to discover my true self...

You're Welcome, Arctic. Thank you for posting! This was a fantastic first story for the topic!

Pleasure to be first poster again, I always post first on all your threads LOL And I got your message and my FB is blocked for some reason, so it will have to wait...I'll friend you as soon as I can :)

Oh and 'Manda asked me to say Hi earlier, she's the vamp friend I spoke earlier about...she's here picking up a few things from my Mom to take with her back to Montreal, we have relatives there, and she said she'd bring a few things up to them for us....mostly heirlooms and such...and there's a lot of French swearing right now, I better go see what happened....Later Teteo!

TeteoInan:
Well kind of, I was in the middle of all that by then, the "natural" changes started happening for me when I was 8, its genetic for both men and women in my family, so nothing unusual there....for us at least....

Alright. So do you know what could have brought on the sudden change?

Or heroin apparently...I was more addicted to the shifting under heroin influence than the actual thing, which did next to nothing for me...and the fact that I had no control over what I did after I shifted when high...my wolf side COMPLETELY took over...I must have cheated on her at least 40 times, and now we still together, and are expecting our first child, and are planning marriage... now tell me that ain't true love...<3

That sounds wonderful, Arctic. She's a strong Woman!

It still feels awesome, liberating and intoxicating everything I shift, it never gets old. I trust u now T, so I ain't even gonna lie to you; sometimes when I shift its a borderline sexual experience as I shift, sorry if I'm being too perverted by saying that, but its true, I said I wasn't gonna lie and I didn't... I am actually happier as a wolf than as a person a lot of times...I'm so much freer and able to be the true me :)

You're fine, no worries. You're not coming onto me or any other member, you're telling how it feels. Quite on topic.
I can't personally understand the emotional and physical impact of a shift, it was one reason I was willing to start the thread...
I do understand the exhilaration when doing anything Spiritual though.

Pleasure to be first poster again, I always post first on all your threads LOL And I got your message and my FB is blocked for some reason, so it will have to wait...I'll friend you as soon as I can :)

My Facebook is set up for all sorts of "hiding", because of certain folks. I never use to be so private about it all. PM me yours, and I'll send you the request. ^.^

Oh and 'Manda asked me to say Hi earlier, she's the vamp friend I spoke earlier about..

Tell her, "Hello" then.  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version