Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Meditation Advice

<< < (2/4) > >>

Loki:
No one is interested by the details of your prescription. Tablets are chemical drugs and only your doctor can tell you if its good or not for your health or your activities.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Loki on December 02, 2011, 03:02:40 AM ---No one is interested by the details of your prescription. Tablets are chemical drugs and only your doctor can tell you if its good or not for your health or your activities.

--- End quote ---

I respect you as the administrator, Loki, but that was incredibly rude and neither necessary or true. Jake wanted to know, thus he's interested in the details of MM's prescription.

Nina:
incredibly rude and neither necessary

Think twice on it then Awbrielle. Moneyman wants to quit his therapy cause of meditation. That particular therapy he didnt get over nothing, they are anti-psychotics. Imagine the consequences of not taking those. Wouldnt it be way more rude and VERY unsafe to encourage him in that?

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Nina on December 03, 2011, 03:08:58 AM ---incredibly rude and neither necessary

Think twice on it then Awbrielle. Moneyman wants to quit his therapy cause of meditation. That particular therapy he didnt get over nothing, they are anti-psychotics. Imagine the consequences of not taking those. Wouldnt it be way more rude and VERY unsafe to encourage him in that?

--- End quote ---

You should probably read exactly what I was responding to. "No one is interested by the details of your prescription." Yes, incredibly rude and unnecessary. It's important to know what's going on (which is along the lines of what you're saying to me anyway, so we're pretty much on the same page. :P ).

Nina:
so we're pretty much on the same page

True, but also, each of us is different and reacts differently according to something. Sure, maybe a bit rude, but then again, if i had a friend that wanted to do the same and i was worried, id prolly be way more rude than that. Smacks and slaps included *grins*

It is up to Moneyman to respond to that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version