Monstropedia > Forbidden Archaeology

Bosnian Pyramid Shoots Energy Beam into Space!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jake:
If I had been there recently I would have photographed it.

--- Quote from: Nina on January 25, 2012, 09:45:53 AM ---If u walked through the tunnels in the pyramid and saw the thing with ur own eyes, im sure u would talk different.
--- End quote ---

That's a possibility - but you're saying that and you haven't seen the pyramid or the tunnels, either. You're taking hearsay and passing on more hearsay.

One person who photographed the site extensively in 2006 was Collette Dowell, who said of her findings:

--- Quote ---I have traveled around the world studying the design and building methods of ancient sites, including pyramids, stone circles, tumuli, barrows, dolmens, quoits, temples, mounds, cathedrals of various ages and heritage, as well as being involved in restoration of historical sites. My first impression and thought when I stepped on Visocica Hill was, “Where are the remnants of any part of a foundation for such a colossal monument and where are the man-made stones?” I had brought my line levels, squares, compasses, a fifty-foot reel of measuring tape, English and Metric measuring devices, and all of my little gadgets and graph paper I use to draw schematics of any interesting details. I also had my video and still photography camera, tape recorders, and dictators to record and document ‘history in the making.’ But my gut feeling and what I was experiencing was not of authenticity, it was a farce, phony, not real; what I saw was parts of a hill being chopped, carved, and manufactured into bits of a pyramid that somewhat resembled Central American pyramids. I was flabbergasted. I was in the midst of a huge hoax and commercial enterprise that was politically motivated - and I knew it. Then there was the infamous tunnel, whoa, what a surprise; it was just as unreal as the hills we were hiking...

I comprehend the entire pyramid scheme as a choreographed hoax to boost the economy of Bosnia and to fill the pockets and egos of the elite few at the cost of the many vulnerable who are in need of filling a void within themselves.
--- End quote ---

Jake:
Genuine research into the "Bosnian pyramids":

Le site d’Irna - Enquête sur les pseudo-pyramides de Bosnie

(Helpfully, the site can be read in French, English and Serbo-Croat)

Nina:

--- Quote ---I comprehend the entire pyramid scheme as a choreographed hoax to boost the economy of Bosnia and to fill the pockets and egos of the elite few at the cost of the many vulnerable who are in need of filling a void within themselves.
--- End quote ---

whats that if not a poetic hear-say?

Jake:
Hm, you could see it that way; the difference is that her work has been published, I'm offering her name, she is well-reported elsewhere. The point I was making is that rather than just say "oh, x is such-and-such" or "a friend/some anonymous person said y" you are able to see exactly what Dowell said and photographed.

With regard to her conclusions about the scheme, that isn't hearsay - that is her directly quoted conclusion. It would only be hearsay if she had said, "I've heard that it is just a hoax etc."

Nina:
So, someone has credibility if they have money to publish their opinion? Interesting point :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version