The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

dunno if possession, black magic or both

(1/3) > >>

thealchemist:

i once saw this looooong time ago, and than i stumbled over it again on the internetz.

it would be very mad of me to request a explanation for this, i just want to know the ritual but one thing is bothering me

once the body is dead the spirit can't just go in again, or can it ? maybe it is being possessed by another spirit

main thing's first: it could possibly be a demon, since they are known to possess corpses

freaky thing indeed :)

i really want to know how they did it. and i think i might make a bad impression since this is my first topic here, but i dont give a thing

Nina:
Ok, if this is true, its verrry scary :O

Angelus:
This is cool. So let's have a look. If the body has been animated by magic it doesn't need anyone behind the wheel. It could just be a zombie. A soulless lump of meat making its way to be disposed. If their was something in it I am fairly sure it wouldn't be walking up to it's grave volunteraly. No possession required for this. Just a whole lot of Hoodoo. Still. Using magic to make a body walk to its own funeral is kind of lazy. It's like a telekinetic using their ability to turn a page in their book. A bit of an abuse of power.

thealchemist:
I think it might be a possession of something that can move the body from the inside,
considering the other way it would be just a zombie, but made by using black magic? weird.
but anyway, if a hoodoo zombie apocalypse happens, I'll be the one pointing at them. lol

That brings me to the question, why even point at them?

i know in my own folklore that pointing at people is for laying a curse over them, but breaking one?

Wolfman528:
Hoodoo voodoo, huh. Angelus, we should let them be lazy, let them keep in good practice with controling this whatever it is, cause if they lose control and it is a type of reanimation, we might be screwed.  :lol: But seriously, from the picture and the article, it seems more along the lines of a puppet with the magic man controling it with strings or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version