The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Online dating service for otherkin

(1/3) > >>

Weirdelicious:
Yup, that's right! No discriminations, just loooooooooove baby!

http://www.otherkindating.com/

(So darn special, I could not resist!  :lol: )

Loup_Garou:
Wow.... just.... wow?  Talk about special interest groups?

Weirdelicious:
I did not subscribe. Online dating? No way! But some here might try! It's funny 'cause lately, I was thinking: "I wonder if someone would create an online dating service for the otherkin...". Laughed at the thought, then today, bang!

Necropolis:
HI I'm a Vampire-Elf-lycan looking for a Dragon-Elf-fairy, to breed a race of supermagical creatures. Do you think you have the stuff?

Everyday the places we as a people can seek never cease to amaze me. Oh well where people seek themselves and love who I am too judge. Still funny though :P

Looking for an active fantasy world? I'm an active fantasy man, If your a banshee I'll really make you scream, and just know that if yuou meet me after one night i can gaurntee my pixie dust will have you thinking happy thoughts

Weirdelicious:

--- Quote from: Necropolis on August 03, 2006, 02:39:58 PM ---HI I'm a Vampire-Elf-lycan looking for a Dragon-Elf-fairy, to breed a race of supermagical creatures. Do you think you have the stuff?

Everyday the places we as a people can seek never cease to amaze me. Oh well where people seek themselves and love who I am too judge. Still funny though :P

Looking for an active fantasy world? I'm an active fantasy man, If your a banshee I'll really make you scream, and just know that if yuou meet me after one night i can gaurntee my pixie dust will have you thinking happy thoughts

--- End quote ---

*<:)  *<:)  *<:) But seriously, if one of you subscribes, be careful! There must be some major nut cases there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version