Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

Blatant disregard to common sense

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moloch:
Kreeps, next time, try landing on your head. It's so dense, there's no way you could really kill yourself if you landed on it.  *<:)

Loki:
Hehe, I don't want to tell about my personal experiences, the fact is that I could not even managed to break me a single bone ...

My concern is more like: why some unlucky dudes get killed by accident while others go through crazy ordeals and remain untouched ?

* Destiny - your time has not come
* Luck - you name it !
* Guardian Angel

Other hypothesis ?

I also believe it is no good to try to trompe-la-mort too often as you can run out of chance or have your GA tired of your person ....

Mr. Kreepy:
Personally, I think it's a matter of karma.
With all the soul-crushingly painful situations I've been in throughout my life, the ability to dodge injury and death against all odds is the least the world owes me :laugh:

Daemonin:
I think it may have to do with some sort of Guardian spirit.  Luck... definitely.  Karma?  Probably.

I haven't been in any death-defying situations other than I was born really early.  Then again, when I was little I fell out of a tree and when I should have landed on my head I ended up on my feet.  I still can't explain it.

I've put myself in some very stupid situations and I admit I was very lucky to have not been hurt in any way, but those I won't get into.

I'm not a totally outgoing person, but that may be because I don't want to push Fate :roll:

Mr. Kreepy:
Honestly, I've been in too many situations where I was staring death in the face to believe it's anything but sheer luck.
I mean...All of the times where I almost got killed just motivated me to go out and put myself into more dangerous situations. If any sort of karma or anything like that existed, I'd be dead by now just because of how stupid I am sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version