Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

People with Sacred Duties

<< < (11/11)

Thirteen:

--- Quote from: Nina on September 24, 2011, 10:13:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thirteen on September 24, 2011, 05:41:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nina on September 24, 2011, 05:38:57 PM ---What makes u think they are not angelic?

--- End quote ---

Angels aren't like this.

--- End quote ---

Like what exactly?

--- End quote ---

Let's just say that an angel wouldn't be under the control of a being that would hurt/punish said angel. I only say demon, because demon seems more suiting.

Azurahn:
It sounds like the 3 of us are talking about different Guardians. Though mine having striking similarities to Night's.

And Night, keep in mind what I had said was "original purpose" and that like all governments, the Council has changed over time. aliens were never really any of their concern, they aren't seen as a threat to balance.

As far as where I get my info from, well my grandfather is an Elder, and my ex wife is  a Guardian. I was her enforcers for our area. Still in a way, am. Likewise, where is your information from?

NightSeeker:

--- Quote from: Azurahn on September 25, 2011, 08:24:26 AM ---It sounds like the 3 of us are talking about different Guardians. Though mine having striking similarities to Night's.

And Night, keep in mind what I had said was "original purpose" and that like all governments, the Council has changed over time. aliens were never really any of their concern, they aren't seen as a threat to balance.

As far as where I get my info from, well my grandfather is an Elder, and my ex wife is  a Guardian. I was her enforcers for our area. Still in a way, am. Likewise, where is your information from?

--- End quote ---

Yeah sounds like we're all talking about 3 different variations. I wonder how many more variations there are. I've gotten my info from personal experience, research, talking with other who also have these Sacred Duties.

Do the Duties of which you speak run through family-lines or bloodlines? I'd be interested in hearing more, if you're willing to talk some more about it.

And I apologize if I  came off a bit snotty.

Azurahn:
There are exceptions to the rules, however it depends greatly on bloodline and that particular person's previous life/lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version