Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

how to provoke a NDE?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Whitedrake:
or find some peyote its worked for the Natives for years.

Kadesh:
 Now there's an idea....

Whitedrake:
i will defend to the death that hallucinagens, used properly, can be very useful in opening your mind and expanding your spirituality

Andrea Warfare:
I took mushrooms one day 2 years ago. When I started to trip I looked in the mirror and saw a monster,a loser,a farkup of sorts and realized that I needed to get out of the rut I was in and go get my ged and go to college since then I haven't done drugs.Funny how that one night with those hallucinogens changed my life around.Maybe I would have made that decision later,but it helped to "awake" from the fog.

KubeSix:
I found shrooms in a baggy once, lying on the bench of a bus stop... How lonely they looked... I've remained clean to this day :-D

So I'd say try to get an NDE via hypnosis first if you can :-P (Although I'm not certain it would be called a Near-Death Experience.. more like a pseudo-NDE)

Oh, by the way, I read that other post about the bindings that are stopping you from getting to that gate you see? I think there's another way! Ever heard of OBEs? It's when your "ethereal" body leaves your physical one. So basically it's your soul leaving your body temporarily. Some say they can see a silvery link attaching them to their bodies when they're out. I've been trying to get them for a while now, but no success yet. (It might be a less radical way to reach the gates than inducing a near-death experience :-P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version