Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Psychological domination

(1/4) > >>

oldbill4823:
How do you ensure that people REALLY understand that you are 'THE AUTHORITY' in any given social setting?

How do you ensure that you remain the one and only ALPHA?

Strategies, anecdotes, and discussion please.

(Hell why not use this thread to practice what you think you know)

Banshee:
This thread could be very popular among all the alpha wannabees here!  :roll:

Moloch:
I see a lot of potential for this thread getting locked fairly quickly, lol... too much fun to be had here.

Kadesh:

--- Quote from: oldbill4823 on September 26, 2009, 08:03:03 AM ---How do you ensure that people REALLY understand that you are 'THE AUTHORITY' in any given social setting?
--- End quote ---

I don't know, but I'd like some pointers.

Lupus:
before i say anything , im not claiming to be an "alpha". im not in the habit of blowing my own trumpet so to speak , and its not in my character to say things to make myself sound larger than life , even on the web.

the way i see it , you can be the authority depending on a few things. Being a good leader comes down to a number of things , inteligance , common sense , logic , fairness & being impartial ( for solving disputes without being putting bais on one side) and be able to make good descions and stick with them , and except responsibility - after all , theyre following you.age seems to help , people tend to look up to their peers , as they have had more life experiance.

personally , its always good to be open minded to other people's opinions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version