Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Psychological domination

<< < (4/4)

Raziel:
It don't need no buttons.

Kadesh:
 Yes it does.... how else am I supposed to push a button and have it eat people???

Thirteen:
 :focus: I'd like to note that there are some physical do's and don'ts to being the top dog.

Do's:

- Maintain a solid personality (don't be erratic or go changing your opinions based on other's. In other words, stand your ground.)
- Keep a solid eye level. (eye contact is very iportant in social situations, also as you walk you want to keep your eyes up and level - or slightly- above others, this will gain you respect. Don't be afraid to nod and/or smile at strangers if they make eye contact with you.)
- Don't show pysical signs of weakness, even if you are a small being, stand up straight, always look presentable, and have a sense of confidence in your stride.

Don'ts!:
- DO NOT be cocky, rude, boisterous, narcissistic, or over-confident.
- Don't reveal your weakness to "enemies" or people of trustworthiness.
- Don't over do it if you know you're wrong, simply accept that you made a mistake and learn from it.
- Don't loose your temper, always stay relaxed in confrontations.
- NEVER start a challenge or confrontation, this is a naiive and childish action.
- Never assume you are the "alpha" until you have obtained the title (within or outside of yourself)

Just my two cents.

P.S. We all slip up sometimes. :) We can never be perfect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version