Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Psychological domination

<< < (2/4) > >>

Polaris:
I guess psychological domination depends on 2 things:

- physical characteristics
- presence

If you look like you can over power a person and project the image of a 'superior mind' then you've dominated them. Whether you do that through fear or respect is up to the physical characteristics you highlight and the kind of superiority you project.

Just trying to get the topic going here.

matthew321:
Well actually I like to experiment with social normalities. I have learned that if you take initiate on everything that goes on in the group. (like when you and someone talk at the same time talk a little louder so they will cave into your voice) keep on doing things like this and you will subtly become the lead person there.

Kadesh:
 *slaps you all with a thought*

I win!! *<:)

Lupus:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on January 06, 2010, 10:27:36 AM --- *slaps you all with a thought*

I win!! *<:)

--- End quote ---

for now... lol. oh , and welcome back kadesh

--- Quote from: matthew321 on January 05, 2010, 01:21:15 PM ---Well actually I like to experiment with social normalities. I have learned that if you take initiate on everything that goes on in the group. (like when you and someone talk at the same time talk a little louder so they will cave into your voice) keep on doing things like this and you will subtly become the lead person there.

--- End quote ---

i wouldnt say thats the best example you gave. if some spoke louder over me id speak louder , and if they kept on doing it... it wouldnt be pretty. mainly cos its really irritating and rude lol. I see what your getting at though , and i have two terms for you all.

Active submission and Passive submission.

Polaris:
Augh! No! I've bin slapped!

*submits*

A simple and commonly known form of psychological domination is silence, my mum used to use it on me when I was little. If I lied she would just look at me until I started trying to explain myself more thoroughly and just digging a bigger hole. Now I think about it, it could have been more that 'you're kidding' stare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version