CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Strange animal, looks like a buffalo

<< < (3/4) > >>

Strife:
lol doesnt look like any cat to me..... :-D

Please post some sort of a monster and picture of something lol

Kadesh:
 It was on the History Channel. There is another thread for the Montauk Monster, and I posted a link to the video in there. Cat or raccoon... I can't remember which one now that I think about it. :|

Strife:
Does a racoon or cat have a beak like teeth? you seen the picture...it doesnt resemble a raccoon or a cat in any way, so ill find out later im a little skeptic on whether its a cat or raccoon cuz it doesnt resemble either one in the slightest

but ill look for that link and find out i guess, if it is a cat or racoon its gonna be the most weirdest one i have ever seen

Kadesh:
 The Scientist on the History Channel said that it had gotten shaved off against the rocks or some such nonsense. C'mon, Strife. You should know me better than that by now. Shame on you. Of course I don't believe it just because some 'expert' declared that it's true. A cat has a rounded skull, though, so it is possible that the creature is a cat.. the water and or creatures that ate it's nose could be responsible for the damage that makes it look like a beak.

Strife:
Your right my apologys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version