Monstropedia > Forbidden Archaeology

Fountain of Youth

<< < (3/10) > >>

Muerte:

--- Quote from: matthew321 on January 05, 2010, 12:59:47 PM ---Thanks Muerte that cleared it up a little. but no one knows for sure if Wikipedia is right. You won't know until you see it.

--- End quote ---

Which is a statement that is true of all things.  I reference others to Wikipedia simple as a means to begin ones research.

matthew321:

--- Quote from: Muerte on January 05, 2010, 02:59:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: matthew321 on January 05, 2010, 12:59:47 PM ---Thanks Muerte that cleared it up a little. but no one knows for sure if Wikipedia is right. You won't know until you see it.

--- End quote ---

Which is a statement that is true of all things.  I reference others to Wikipedia simple as a means to begin ones research.

--- End quote ---

Well put and further research has me find that you drink the water in the fountain. This will reverse your aging making you younger. You cannot maintain your current age. However I must say some sources say you can also bathe in the water and some say it doesn't last forever.

I would like to at least know how it really works but keeping this unknown is probably best.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: matthew321 on January 05, 2010, 07:14:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Muerte on January 05, 2010, 02:59:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well put and further research has me find that you drink the water in the fountain. This will reverse your aging making you younger. You cannot maintain your current age. However I must say some sources say you can also bathe in the water and some say it doesn't last forever.

I would like to at least know how it really works but keeping this unknown is probably best.

--- End quote ---

Alas, second hand is so unreliable.  I also doubt that if someone were to find it that they would be very forth comming with its location so our understanding of it will always be limited to myth and here say.

MagnusCrane:
Perhaps we maybe looking at the fountain of youth all wrong. I don't believe you become immortal by drinking of the fountain. Maybe their is longevity in your life span. But to say we would no longer would be subject or susceptible to the regular danger, would be preposterous. Even if someone did drink of the fountain, you'd still could be affected by a bullet. Your skin doesn't somehow become hard as steel like superman.

Raziel:
Hmm sounds like Nikken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version