Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

Dangers of Astral Projection (Out-Of-Body-Experiences, OOBE)

<< < (2/4) > >>

KubeSix:
The cord can be cut... Nothing "cannot" be done. Like someone I know from another forum said earlier this week, nothing is absolute. Someone with the appropriate abilities could very well cut the cord, especially if it represents consciousness. 'Cause y'know, you're not conscious 100% of the time. And even if it's not consciousness, once again, absolutes don't exist. When they say perfection isn't of this world, it applies to the rules that bind it also. (And that itself makes perfection possible, when you think about it.) But I've strayed from the topic...

The cord can be cut, the body can be taken over, etc. But really, think about the possible reasons someone or something would want your body or why they'd want to separate your from it. Now think about how, even if possible, doing those things would probably be virtually impossible. and then you have numbers. Out of those who can leave their bodies, not many even claim to have ever been subject to danger while out of body.

Carson Dane:
The universe  exists "absolutely" and cannot "not exist".  Perhaps the notion that a "cord" exists is not absolute.  Relax, just sharing some experiences and ideas here...

KubeSix:

--- Quote from: Carson Dane on March 29, 2010, 09:24:42 PM ---The universe  exists "absolutely" and cannot "not exist".  Perhaps the notion that a "cord" exists is not absolute.  Relax, just sharing some experiences and ideas here...

--- End quote ---

Relax...? When did I get angry? Or excited? Seems like you should take your own advice... Oh well...

Who's to say the universe absolutely exists? Nobody, as we have no outside source to refer to. As far as you, me or anyone else is concerned, this place might not even be real. I wonder why you say it cannot not exist. Why not? You're just presuming things without considering the possibilities.

P.S. And you can't say things absolutely exist and such based on your personal experience, by the way; you have no other perspective than the one inside this universe. Also, the universe isn't a fixed thing, it's malleable, always changing and with a simple thought, someone can alter it completely. I'll explain further if you want, but this thread isn't the place, this isn't a discussion about reality.

LeXtruX:
unlike others I won't be giving an answer to this... but it is something to think about... we deem our own house to be a safe haven too but it's full of dangers, so it might be dangerous too.

Lupus:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on March 30, 2010, 01:01:16 PM ---unlike others I won't be giving an answer to this... but it is something to think about... we deem our own house to be a safe haven too but it's full of dangers, so it might be dangerous too.

--- End quote ---

Yeh , i agree with LeXtruX on this one.

Life is full of danger anyway.
Allow me to speculate , but when some has a nightmare , they usually wake up very quickly - reacting to a precieved threat perhaps. That leads me on to thinking that if you come across danger when you astral project when asleep , (therefore dreaming?) You react to the danger by beating a hasty retreat and waking up?
Perhaps ive just spewed a bunch of crap  :banplea:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version