Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Is flight possible?

<< < (2/2)

matthew321:
I have so many dreams that deal with flight. I will always be outside near my house. I will assume I am awake and that this is reality (but it isn't). I figure out that I am able to fly by accident. But I am never able to control it or never do it very well in my dreams. I will jump and go on a little bit then fall. It is like my flight is guided. In other dreams I have to fall backward and focus to do it.

I wonder if these are pointing me in some direction. I have a certain way I interpret my dreams and I have to say it here. If it happens in my dreams it can't happen in reality. Such as x-ray vision or being god. But if I happen to not be able to control something in my dreams then it makes whatever it was more plausible.

My mind I think is telling me this is possible (I hope). I may record myself sleeping and see if I happen to do it subconsciously. But thanks for the input.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: matthew321 on July 04, 2010, 04:39:12 PM ---I have so many dreams that deal with flight. I will always be outside near my house. I will assume I am awake and that this is reality (but it isn't). I figure out that I am able to fly by accident. But I am never able to control it or never do it very well in my dreams. I will jump and go on a little bit then fall. It is like my flight is guided. In other dreams I have to fall backward and focus to do it.

--- End quote ---

well u're flying in your dreams a lot because u WANT TO SO MUCH. and u're thinking and trying different ways to fly. to me this seems like your desire to fly and how great it is. but i'd try setting up a camera and stuff to catch what happens when u're asleep dreamin :)

whitedemonwolf:
I don't entirely agree. I, too, have flying dreams. Have for years. But the more I think about it or imagine it or try to figure it out, the less often the dreams occur. And I've had an experience while wide awake and am still not sure what to make of it. It was a few years back and I was running around. I run onto a raised walkway and jump off of it. I hung in the air longer than I knew I should have. Even had time for it to cross my mind. Then I landed and did my best to re-create the event but never was able to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version