Author Topic: White Wolf???  (Read 9560 times)

Rainbow

• Black Monk
  • Love Never Dies... It Just Fades Away With Time!!!
    • Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted
Re: White Wolf???
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 04:25:39 PM »
Where can I see the porteccion symbols to know which are best :?
All That Is Now, All That Is Gone & All That's To Come!!!

wolfgirl13

• Weres
  • Black Monk
  • Call me a freak. I like it.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »
I use Runic Symbols...you could start there...
Try looking in the witche's den forum for some insight.
What doesnt kill you. will only make you stronger.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
Do you subscribe to any particular faith? If not, look into the native people of your areas faith & what symbols they use for protection. That would be the most effective since the energies summoned up are part of that faith system.

wolfgirl13

• Weres
  • Black Monk
  • Call me a freak. I like it.
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 01:18:15 PM »
Good call countess, I didn't even think of that...
What doesnt kill you. will only make you stronger.

Binding11
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 11:50:22 AM »
Ah, well, i have heard of this creature, its known as a ghost wolf, it is the spirit of a dead werewolf, stuck between human and wolf, it is not possible to be caught on camera but, for the safety of you and your dogs, Stay away from it. Just because it is a spirit, it does not mean it cannot harm you, it WILL enter your body and become YOU if you get too close, so i would advise staying away from it at all costs, and when it is a full moon, DEFINATELY lock your doors, windows everything....Keep dogs inside and do not leave house till sunrise. HIDE in the safest place possible and tell neighbours to do the same. (The spirit becomes a rabid were-wolf at full moons but turns back into its normal form as a ghost at sunrise)

Hope that helped!!!

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »
Binding, if it were a danger, & especially if it were the sprit of a werewolf, the dogs would have gone nuts the second it arrived. The fact that the dogs were not bothered by it rules out it being a danger. Rainbow has been close enough that if it were going to attack her it would have made some kind of gesture that it did not want her near it. This creature ignored her even though she faced it directly.

Rainbow

• Black Monk
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
and when it is a full moon, DEFINATELY lock your doors, windows everything....Keep dogs inside and do not leave house till sunrise. HIDE in the safest place possible and tell neighbours to do the same. (The spirit becomes a rabid were-wolf at full moons but turns back into its normal form as a ghost at sunrise)

The first time that I saw it, there was a fullmoon, and I was really close to it.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »
Which only further illustrates my point. The wolf is not a danger to you Rainbow.

Rainbow

• Black Monk
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »
A friend of mine told me , that in wicca story there is something about a white wolf. Does someone knows about this???

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 05:09:29 PM »
I agree with Countess. It sounds like it's harmless. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you are still concerned, though, find protection. Trust your instinct more than anything anyone on here says. Your instinct could save your life if any of us are wrong.

Rainbow

• Black Monk
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 05:14:19 PM »
I agree with Countess. It sounds like it's harmless. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you are still concerned, though, find protection. Trust your instinct more than anything anyone on here says. Your instinct could save your life if any of us are wrong.
I really don't feel threatened at all, but I really would like to know his purpose. This two days I have been staying with my bestfriend at er house, and the wolf was on her roof by then. But she never saw it, it was like she wasn't allowed to see him.

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »
Alright. I have tried to research it for you and have gotten very little information. Some sites say it is a spirit guide, others an omen, etc. I can't find anything I'd back except maybe it is some sort of spiritual guide. That may explain why your friend can't see it. Usually a spirit will have a message of some sorts, no matter what it's purpose is. I usually try to talk to them to find out what it is but I don't recommend that if you feel that you are in danger in any way. If you feel safe that may be the action to take. I just want to make sure you're safe and get your knowledge. Sorry if I'm not helping much....

Rainbow

• Black Monk
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »
Thanks Amaya, :wink: next time I see it, if I don't feel Im in danger I will try to talk to him.  :-DBut if it is a spiritual guide and that's why my Best friend can't see it, why did my neightbor from across the street saw it???  :|:?

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »
Is your neighbor, for lack of a better term, spiritually inclined? Some people have a natural ability to see spirits which could explain it. Another could be that the wolf is there for the neighborhood & only shows itself to those it is there to protect. Trying to communicate could be a good idea so long as you don't feel threatened. Most likely the answers you receive will be telepathic. So don't expect the wolf to look at you & speak. I would be intrested to know exactly how your dogs react to his presence. Things like their posture, if they make noises at him, etc could tell you a lot about the wolf. Please keep me informed. Also, what type of dogs do you have? Odd question but I'm a veterinary nurse & knowing the type of dogs you have can help me analyze their response to another canine.

Aliantos

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Gaze deep at the moon and know that she controls u
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
I have another question and also i disagree with Binding11's post. I do not think its a dead werewolf. What color eyes did it have, and how did it look at you? Did it look at you hungrily, like it wanted to impart knowledge, or something else?
Death is only another path we must all take.
-Gandalf the Grey
Many things lie unknown, and some should be left there.
-Anonymous
One thing we must all learn, humility, the ability to admit our mistakes and not blame others for them
-Anonymous