Monstrous Café > Monstrous Events

What are you doing for Halloween 2010 ???

<< < (5/9) > >>

Moloch:
I think I may change my plans... I'm very seriously considering finding Tiger227 and putting an electro-shock collar on him, then leaving the trigger buried right around the perimeter of his bedroom, under his house....

Raziel:

--- Quote from: chaoticpsyche on October 25, 2010, 03:46:06 PM ---Mou, Moloch that's a tad harsh :)

Raz, Try fishnets, black nail polish, black clothing, and a look that tells society to puck off (substitute f for p) :p and you should be good :)

--- End quote ---

Is that a joke? Please tell me it was.

I'm  a guy. I'm straight. And I'm not exactly pale.

Anaya:
ROFL this makes it funnier.

Personally, I think Goth is only good on a select few people (one being my best friend cause she makes it work with a smile).

No joke, all you need to be goth for that dance is (the following's base color is black) :

* pinstriped dress pants / tripp pants
* boots (my friend said a pretty pair of converse works too)
* dress shirt (I would say something Victorian but that's my personal choice) or a band t-shirt
* trench coat
* fingerless gloves
* one chain somewhere on your person (normally around the hip area)
* black eye liner (totally optional cause if you wear it and I know about it, I will make fun of you endlessly)
* get ivory foundation (yes, if you want to look pale, you're gonna have to!)
All in all cross-dress like a girl against skirts :D and trying to shun her parents by wearing everything that makes her look like a hoodlum!

Though, if it was emo, this picture would have made it easier:
http://www.thewastedtalent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/up-emo.jpg

chaoticpsyche:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on October 26, 2010, 06:26:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Raziel on October 25, 2010, 12:31:34 PM ---Eternal Death Wake 8 : Grand Gothic/Industrial Ball

Attending!

... But I will probably look like the plainest goth there! Hahaha. No seriously. I need advice for bling and acc people!!!

--- End quote ---

Wear black clothes....... and put on a studded dog collar........ tag reading 'Owner: Moloch' is optional.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Nice!!! :D

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on October 26, 2010, 06:26:35 AM ---Wear black clothes....... and put on a studded dog collar........ tag reading 'Owner: Moloch' is optional.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

:lol: lol great image XD i won't forget that for the next hour  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version