Monstropedia > Mythical Monsters

The mermaids unique ability

(1/4) > >>

Night Energy:
What do you think about the ability of transforming any solid thing into water in the contact with the mermaids thus giving them the ability to go through them like ghosts( including plants, humans, animals, objects, buildings ).                                I also specific that this ability make them water-like molecular structure, but it don't make them true water, only making it in appearance while the mermaid go through solid things.   

Countess:
I've never heard of that ability in association with merfolk.

Night Energy:
No opinions? Anyway i m still waiting for your thoughts about the related ability.

ravinclaw:

--- Quote from: Countess on August 10, 2011, 07:58:37 PM ---I've never heard of that ability in association with merfolk.

--- End quote ---

Nor have I.

--- Quote from: Night Energy on August 10, 2011, 11:13:32 AM ---What do you think about the ability of transforming any solid thing into water in the contact with the mermaids thus giving them the ability to go through them like ghosts( including plants, humans, animals, objects, buildings ).                                I also specific that this ability make them water-like molecular structure, but it don't make them true water, only making it in appearance while the mermaid go through solid things.   

--- End quote ---

Well, that wouldnt give them a water like molecular structure as water is unable to pass through solid objects. When water is poored into a glass, it dosnt fall out the bottom.

Where did you hear about this ability?  I find it somewhat interesting.

Night Energy:
The second  sentence refer for when the mermaids go through anything solid it makes the solid things structure water, not the mermaids structure, like in their habitat where most space is water, making them easier to move on dry land.

We know that they live in water, so with this ability they could live also on dry lands, partially better, if not totally.

And for this ability it has the purpose to make any dry land their habitat, also to defend themself from aggressors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version