The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

A recent letter from Constantine's fans

(1/4) > >>

Loki:
I have received this mail recently from some members (Skull Crisis, Dr Abominator ...). I would like to share it with you. I don't believe we encourage the summoning of entities through magick or other means here but if you feel this is the case, please let me know ...  0-)

we were not pressuring anyone on their beliefs. We don't care what they believe, we just wanted to tell people on how manny mistakes there has been. As far as I'm concerned, Monstrous, as well as the monstrous forums, can rot in the deepest depth's of hell... and i am not referring to the people on monstrous. i would never wish anyone to go there. not one living person. we will no longer have anything to do with monstrous. And as for the GM that banned me, i could care less on what happens to them. Tell everyone in the whole accursed forums to go ahead and question our existence and beliefs. go ahead, summon demons. People question existences of evil and good. Things are better left untold. Hopefully people will say "maybe i should see if demons even exist. I'll go summon one." and learn that demons are nothing to doubt about. they DO exist, they DO hate us, and they ARE bent on corrupting the existence of mankind. I will no longer take any information from monstrous.... not only because their information is inaccurate, but also because they seem to be enforcing demonic summoning... Tell those people that the doctor gave them medicine, but they threw it back into his face. we will no longer inform others on the dangers of demons, and we hope that maybe one day you will understand so you don't have to suffer like other oblivious people that have made mistakes. in case you haven't noticed, the end of the world will happan soon, and there will be hell to pay!

Lord Pisces luffy:
I love it

Dark Lord M:
I always wondered why they spelled "many" wrong... <:smurf

Lord Pisces luffy:
What can i say?  I am a oblivious person.  Now since I read that i think im going to summon a demon army now......

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Lord Pisces luffy on June 28, 2006, 04:20:17 PM ---What can i say?  I am a oblivious person.  Now since I read that i think im going to summon a demon army now......

--- End quote ---

I'll summon The_Seeker against them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version