(1/2) > >>

Devious Viper:
MAD, when creating segments, how would you prefer the mp3 files:

48 - 56k Mono
64k+ Stereo
128k Stereo

?

Devious Viper:
MAD, you're using, I recall a multitrack sound desk set up, right? How are you converting your audio to mp3? LAME?

prezhorusin04:
DV, sorry i can't be of more assistance in this area.. I am using a digital 8 track desk set up, as you stated. Then i burn off the shows/files onto a CD with my CD burner, then i mail them to my bud Cory, who is the one who handles the uploading for all of our shows. He takes care of the show uploads, co-hosts, and runs www.revradio.org, while i keep our site www.nwowatcher.com active, and work with promotions on other forums. We pretty much share in the work, and he's agreed to handle the show uploads and audio files. (The CD player function on my computer doesn't even work right.. :cry: )

If you are interested, i'd have no problem sending you Cory's email address. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you about the technical side of things and getting clips posted...

Really hope you can work something out, and look forward to hearing what you produce. :-)

Devious Viper:
Cory's email addy would be great, MAD. I have reached a (very early!) impasse  :?

Incidentally, I have some good music and so on on mp3 that you might like to use in the meantime. You want I should email it?

prezhorusin04:
DV, please check your PM..  <:smurf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version