Monstrous Café > Monstrous Radio

session

(1/2) > >>

Loki:
Hi,

When shall we program a new session ?

LK

prezhorusin04:
Call me lazy Loki, but i will begin the new show Saturday night, and probably finish it up on Sunday night. Then i will send it off on Monday, and it will arrive to its destination on Wednesday... So, most likely will be available next Friday... :-P

My, what these shows have to go through before getting aired!! :-o

A life of their own i say, a life of their own...... :spy:

Will post the link as soon as it's available.. Please let me know if there are any other special projects i might help out with....

Hoping for a Monstrous broadcast twice a month, alternating weeks starting next week..

Or whatever works best for you guys....

Weirdelicious:
Looking foward to the next episode!  :-) BTW prez, if you want more tunes, just tell me!

Dark Lord M:
Take as much time as you need,  prezhorusin. The longer you take, the better it will probably be!

prezhorusin04:
Thanks, i might need to take an extra week with this show instead of posting it in the next few days.. I haven't started recording yet and have a wicked headache right now.. :doh:

Sorry, I'm not sure when it will be posted, as soon as 5 days, or as long as 12... :?

Weirdelicious, if you have songs you think would go well with the show, please keep sending them in every so often! Thanks..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version