Monstrous People > Mutants, clones and cyborgs

cloning yourself

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: Chaos on November 28, 2008, 08:31:45 PM ---On the other hand, different life experiences creates different people. Eventually you will just have a different person running around with your face and DNA, which may not be a good thing.

--- End quote ---

That's certainly an interesting point, Chaos.
It actually reminds me of the Multiple Man, Jamie Madrox, from X-Men. He can replicate himself at will, and there was a series where he had replicated himself so many times that there were clones of himself all over the world. Each one of them had a different, unique life experience and personality, and most of them didn't want to be reabsorbed back into him when he decided he had enough.
As outlandish as it may sound, it would be strange to see a clone that would defy the original and think differently.
Personally, I wouldn't mind it. Any clone of mine would have my ability to see all sides of an issue and just not care either way, and I can imagine that would lead us both to agreeing most of the time. :laugh:

7VII7:
Hmmmmmm.  . . No matter what you do a clone would be differnet then you, in both personality and looks, you'd at best be as similiar as identical twins and even that would be a stretch as there would be at least a two years age difference between you and the clone, you know I recently read a book that covers such a thing, it's called genisis alpha I believe, I don't remember who wrote it though. . .

sarimau:
at first, "never ever" is the choice creeping in my mind..

but, when i think of science and the future, i just answer other..

why?

i have only one question..

can i clone myself not really me?

maybe, some few characteristics that i don't want in me..

i just want to clone myself to be a perfect one..

is it possible?

anybody?

Muerte:
  Never would I curse the world with anouther like me, it would not survive.  Mr Kreepy would rule over all, I dare say I would become so fed up with it, well, lets leave it there shall we........

And I read your entire post Kreep, and far from needing a new hobby, I find myself entertained by your rants.

Raziel:
Ninja Raziel squad. Go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version