Monstrous People > Mutants, clones and cyborgs

Genetic mutation

<< < (3/8) > >>

Daemonin:
My dog has a half blue/half brown eye.  It's pretty sweet.

My doctor at one point was amazed that when I was little I had really straight, stringy hair.  My hair is definitely anything BUT straight now, but he wanted to stick me under a microscope or something...  was rambling about a "dormant gene" or whatever.  I have no idea what that means, but I got the heck out of there.  Not much of a mutation or anything, but just something...

Um... yeah, not much abnormal about me physically;  It's all in my head. :-D

KitsuneFue:
Amaya and Daemonin, I have oddities with my eyes and hair as well. My eyes change colors if I have too much or too little of certain minerals in my body. And as for my hair, it's natural coloration can only be described as calico... Like a calico cat. I have splotches of orange, brown, blonde, red, and deep grey.

--- Quote from: Mr. Kreepy on December 12, 2008, 06:26:42 PM ---Wow, this thread is a great big massive case of "OH MY GOD THAT'S HORRIFIC". I actually got sick imagining ovarian cysts. Nice job Kitsune! Not very many people manage to make me sick!

Now, as for mutations, I don't really know if this counts or not, but I'm HUGE. I'm tall and muscular, but I weigh far more than I look like I should. 315 pounds to be exact. Sure I'm a big guy, but I hardly look that big. My doctor thinks it's because of abnormally dense muscles and bones, but I'm not so sure. Either way, it makes me strong as an oxe so I'm totally fine with it :-D

--- End quote ---

I feel special now, Kreep. =P And sweet, someone with at least some of the same mutations as me. I look like I should weigh about 120, or so people have told me, and I actually weigh around 170. Only 28% body fat, too.

Regina Terra:
Isn't that low amount of body fat unhealthy? :?

Amaya:

--- Quote from: Regina Terra on December 16, 2008, 01:29:04 PM ---Isn't that low amount of body fat unhealthy? :?

--- End quote ---
Yes it can be. Too much and too little both cause their own problems. As long as you're in the healthy range or near it thought, I'm pretty sure you'd be okay. The too low is usually posted for people with eating disorders and medical conditions that cause them to lose a lot of weight.

Regina Terra:
Yeah, I remember this super tall girl who didn't look skinny, but she always had to take these pills to make her gain weight. And it wasn't even from being too athletic either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version