Monstrous People > Mutants, clones and cyborgs

Genetic mutation

<< < (2/8) > >>

Regina Terra:
What's endomitriosis? Sounds painful. :?

7VII7:
heh,  :evil: technically everybody would be a mutant since nobody's DNA is exactly the same.

KitsuneFue:
You say that as if I didn't already know... >.>;

Mr. Kreepy:
Wow, this thread is a great big massive case of "OH MY GOD THAT'S HORRIFIC". I actually got sick imagining ovarian cysts. Nice job Kitsune! Not very many people manage to make me sick!

Now, as for mutations, I don't really know if this counts or not, but I'm HUGE. I'm tall and muscular, but I weigh far more than I look like I should. 315 pounds to be exact. Sure I'm a big guy, but I hardly look that big. My doctor thinks it's because of abnormally dense muscles and bones, but I'm not so sure. Either way, it makes me strong as an oxe so I'm totally fine with it :-D

Amaya:
I have something kinda odd. My eyes are two different colors. One is mid/pale blue and the other is mid/pale green. The iris has a gold circle surrounding it with white/silver specks inside. The outside is marked by a dark ring. It's not easy to see but once you see it, it's all you can notice about my eyes.

I have a minor obsession with eyes and could tell you a lot of genetic mutations in the eye I've seen. There's everything from having purple eyes to having an eye split brown/blue. It's really cool.

I also have spots in my hair that are much lighter than the others, but not because of highlights or dead hair, just light/whitish.

Does that count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version