Author Topic: Paranormal Polka: these boots were made for haunting.  (Read 56589 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: Paranormal Polka: these boots were made for haunting.
« Reply #330 on: August 04, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »

I'm pretty sure Barek isn't posting his pictures for us to go 'wow'.
Thanks, I suspect that perhaps she may have simply not worded her thoughts as she intended to express them as I have been guilty of this myself on more than one occasion  :roll:
-barek-

ok i'm sorry if i offended you 'bout your work, its great and i love how someone like u is posting the real stuff because thats what people need to see to open up their minds a bit. you did do a great job, i mean if u didn't then i wouldn't of looked through the whole thing but i did :). and of course he is isn't posting his pictures to wow us but to display his work. its just  what i meant was that if i didn't experience spirits i mean heck you can see a couple here and there in some of my pictures of my family album then i would of been like a kid going to the museum for the 1st time - marveling everything because its the 1st time seeing it and but either way it'll always be great because of all the new information thats changed our lives.... i know thats kind of off but for right now thats all i can think of that would maybe make sense XD

so keep making up proud :)
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Barek Halfhand

• Great Master
  • Psychic Slacker
    • The Land Of Hand
« Reply #331 on: August 04, 2010, 03:18:15 PM »

I'm pretty sure Barek isn't posting his pictures for us to go 'wow'.
Thanks, I suspect that perhaps she may have simply not worded her thoughts as she intended to express them as I have been guilty of this myself on more than one occasion  :roll:
-barek-

ok i'm sorry if i offended you 'bout your work, its great and i love how someone like u is posting the real stuff because thats what people need to see to open up their minds a bit. you did do a great job, i mean if u didn't then i wouldn't of looked through the whole thing but i did :). and of course he is isn't posting his pictures to wow us but to display his work. its just  what i meant was that if i didn't experience spirits i mean heck you can see a couple here and there in some of my pictures of my family album then i would of been like a kid going to the museum for the 1st time - marveling everything because its the 1st time seeing it and but either way it'll always be great because of all the new information thats changed our lives.... i know thats kind of off but for right now thats all i can think of that would maybe make sense XD

so keep making up proud :)

:-) No offense taken and I understand your point now...

It is odd because I see so many like yourself that accept this type of thing as second nature and this seems to be an emergent new sensibility in so many of you under 30... even in the face of the severe damage the media and the current wave of pop culture paranormal popularity has inflicted on the credibility of those of us that embrace this aspect of spirituality as commonplace....

-barek-
The Notorious Mr Halfhand

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #332 on: August 04, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
i think that the current wave of pop supernatural media is one of the main reasons why so many under 30's are so accepting of this stuff.

Their realities have been fed on a menu of drama demons vampires magic supernatural etc. They are therefore much more easliy accepting of many things (at the cost of critical thinking though.)

It is almost like witnessing an extension of childhoods flexible realities into adulthood.

Makes me wonder what they are putting in the water these days.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:53:57 PM by oldbill4823 »

Barek Halfhand

• Great Master
  • Psychic Slacker
    • The Land Of Hand
« Reply #333 on: August 04, 2010, 07:58:13 PM »
i think that the current wave of pop supernatural media is one of the main reasons why so many under 30's are so accepting of this stuff.

I was referencing the shows that so obviously stage or fake evidence when I mentioned irreparable damage (without mentioning any names)

Their realities have been fed on a menu of drama demons vampires magic supernatural etc. They are therefore much more easliy accepting of many things (at the cost of critical thinking though.)

I suppose this is true in the sense that there is a sudden surge of of teen vampires running around the malls in the wake of every new Twilight movie...

It is almost like witnessing an extension of childhoods flexible realities into adulthood.

Makes me wonder what they are putting in the water these days.

I see  :-) ...
so are you saying that you construe our perception of spirituality as a "flexible reality" and therefor because it conflicts with your personal world view paradigms it must be resultant of a tainted water supply?...

If so that's fine, but you have unwittingly illustrated the precise point I was making: that the media has damaged both ends of the spectrum in ways that has adversely influenced those that are too accepting and those that accept nothing as the result ....

-Barek-

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #334 on: August 05, 2010, 02:22:38 AM »
Rather than you guess my paradigm i will describe it for you.

My own paradigm is actually one that shifts. It is flexible. That is actually the base of my world view. It is possible to maintain a single view, and this is a valid operating system, but there are many operating systems available.
As a consequence the perception of phenomena  from different sources running different operating systems results in very different descriptions of the same event.
A dog and a duck can both be aware of the same event but will percieve it differently. On a smaller scale of difference of perception are a christian and a self confessed teen  vampire.

Underneath the operating system we are percieving through lies a the reality that we are having our experinces of. We are surrounded by this. We live in this. What we actually percieve is our operating system reflecting back at us from this wider reality we inhabit.

My comments about younger generations are merely observations of qualities of their operating systems compared to how i observed operating systems 20 years ago. It is interesting and remarkble to witness this. It is akin to witnessing  changing architectural styles through time, and starting to understand factors that have caused this change.

Ignore the comment about water if you  have no concept of dry humour. I often find that the perception of dry humour is outside the operating systems of the general populations of North America. There are exceptions of course. My guess is that this would be due to these people drinking from more natural, less augmented souces.

It would be an interesting experiment to send a group of atheist physicis student with you on one of your missions, armed with  cameras and no knowledge of supernatural or unexplained phenomena. Without any pre grooming or suspenseive build up would their cameras record the same as your own?
It would be interesting to see the same experiment with old style camera film too, as opposed to digital. Would old style film record the same events that you search out the same way that digital does?

Then go back even further in time. Try it with pinhole camera technonolgy. Recording of place without any lenses. Then take the technology back further still, you paint what you see. You could take a psychic with you and ask them to paint the same scenes. Ask a biologist to do the same.

In fact try taking the same types of photos after having your camera apparatus exorcised by  a priest. Maybe its the first demon possessed digital in history. Ok i am half joking here but in order to really find out about what you may or may not have recorded in these photos surely you have to screen your entire operating system too. I dont see any evidence of that. All i see in your photos is that you find what you yourself are looking for, a slow prick tease with the supernatural.

What really interests me is why you continue to take these photos. What is your motivation for doing this? Are you addicted to the  foreplay or just scared of real penetration?

Sorry i blame the water again, but as a voyeur to your act i am hungry for the cum shot and vision on your face after.
But maybe this polka has no climax, it is just you dancing near the edge, and this is the performance that records your life much better than any digital image..

Must be the water, by i do find your efforts unintentionally artistic, certainly more authentically haunting than any supernatural fiction i have read.
But then they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder dont they?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:45:49 AM by oldbill4823 »

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #335 on: August 05, 2010, 10:38:23 AM »

:-) No offense taken and I understand your point now...

It is odd because I see so many like yourself that accept this type of thing as second nature and this seems to be an emergent new sensibility in so many of you under 30... even in the face of the severe damage the media and the current wave of pop culture paranormal popularity has inflicted on the credibility of those of us that embrace this aspect of spirituality as commonplace....
-barek-
[/quote]

ok good  :-D

lol well like i said of course its second nature to me because its been a part of my life whether i liked it or not and thats because they've never experienced the real stuff. yes the media still brings those under 30 crazy 'bout the supernatural world but its only the fantasy they're shown and all that they'd be prepared for.  for example there was this one newbee(was a teen)  that came to monstrous because she wanted to learn about vamp.s were.s magik, ghosts and all that because "twilight and stuff like that" made her interested and when i told her the real truth and my experience she was scared of me and was shocked (and i didn't even tell her about the really bad stuff) because she didn't think it was "possible". 'til this day she has never said a word to me ever again. so u see even if those that  only know whats shown on the media see the real stuff-> they'll still wanna cry to mommie and a prist and s**t in their pants while they say a hail mary. and the stories get funnier too XD

Barek Halfhand

• Great Master
  • Psychic Slacker
    • The Land Of Hand
« Reply #336 on: August 05, 2010, 12:13:07 PM »
*I sincerely apologize for obscene content in the following reply but felt it needed to be addressed, the behavior of this "Moderator" is deplorable and I'm disgusted

*And for the record if this thread disappears and my membership here terminates it was not by my choice ...

I have made screen shots, Word Documents and PDF copies of this for future reference if needed ...

Rather than you guess my paradigm i will describe it for you.

My own paradigm is actually one that shifts. It is flexible. That is actually the base of my world view. It is possible to maintain a single view, and this is a valid operating system, but there are many operating systems available.
As a consequence the perception of phenomena  from different sources running different operating systems results in very different descriptions of the same event.
A dog and a duck can both be aware of the same event but will perceive it differently. On a smaller scale of difference of perception are a christian and a self confessed teen  vampire.

what you describe is a veritable solipsistic world view and this is not particularly groundbreaking, profound or enlightened (imho) 

*BTW I took the liberty of correcting all of the misspelled words in your reply so as not to be accused of altering or expurgating the content...

( remember: "I" before "E" except after "C"  :wink:)

Underneath the operating system we are perceiving through lies a the reality that we are having our experiences of. We are surrounded by this. We live in this. What we actually perceive is our operating system reflecting back at us from this wider reality we inhabit.

I think some may want to upgrade to Windows 2K...

My comments about younger generations are merely observations of qualities of their operating systems compared to how i observed operating systems 20 years ago. It is interesting and remarkable to witness this. It is akin to witnessing  changing architectural styles through time, and starting to understand factors that have caused this change.

but aren't classical architectural designs still incorporated into contemporary constructs?

Ignore the comment about water if you  have no concept of dry humour. I often find that the perception of dry humour is outside the operating systems of the general populations of North America. There are exceptions of course. My guess is that this would be due to these people drinking from more natural, less augmented sources.

it was neither "dry" nor "highbrow" humor Bill, it was simply thinly veiled sarcasm....

It would be an interesting experiment to send a group of atheist physics student with you on one of your missions, armed with  cameras and no knowledge of supernatural or unexplained phenomena. Without any pre grooming or suspenseful build up would their cameras record the same as your own?
It would be interesting to see the same experiment with old style camera film too, as opposed to digital. Would old style film record the same events that you search out the same way that digital does?

they probably would not because the would have precluded the absence the supernatural phenomena and systematically rejected any supposition supporting it's potential presence by default ...

I knew you would be mentioning atheists somewhere in this reply, thanks for the confirmation  :-) ...

Then go back even further in time. Try it with pinhole camera technology. Recording of place without any lenses. Then take the technology back further still, you paint what you see. You could take a psychic with you and ask them to paint the same scenes. Ask a biologist to do the same.

have you tried any such experiments?...

In fact try taking the same types of photos after having your camera apparatus exorcised by  a priest. Maybe its the first demon possessed digital in history. Ok i am half joking here

you are the witty one  :-D do you write your own material?  :roll:....I'm agnostic btw so the snide references to religious allegory does not phase me in the slightest (sorry)....

but in order to really find out about what you may or may not have recorded in these photos surely you have to screen your entire operating system too. I dont see any evidence of that. All i see in your photos is that you find what you yourself are looking for, a slow prick tease with the supernatural.

many disagree and frankly in the case of some of my photos this is absurd but some like yourself will accept no photo as quantifiable, empirical evidence regardless of how compelling and believe it or not my goal is not to "prove" anything nor is it incumbent upon me to do so ...

What really interests me is why you continue to take these photos. What is your motivation for doing this? Are you addicted to the  foreplay or just scared of real penetration?

the multitude of compliments I have received net-wide not to mention the huge view points I get everywhere implies at least a modicum of interest... you know like the 14,000 plus view points this thread currently has?   8-)

I find no need for such depraved sexual innuendos....

Sorry i blame the water again, but as a voyeur to your act i am hungry for the cum shot and vision on your face after.
But maybe this polka has no climax, it is just you dancing near the edge, and this is the performance that records your life much better than any digital image..

:? you are quite the vile and deviant individual ...and you are a moderator?  :? ...

Must be the water, by i do find your efforts unintentionally artistic, certainly more authentically haunting than any supernatural fiction i have read.
But then they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder dont they?

unless they are viewing anything composed by yourself apparently  :-P

I will no longer be replying to you comments as I find your remarks highly inappropriate, insulting, antagonistic and so riddled with spelling and grammatical errors that I sincerely feel a protracted  conversation with you would be an exercise in futility and a waste of time ...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 05:04:46 PM by Barek Halfhand »

Barek Halfhand

• Great Master
  • Psychic Slacker
    • The Land Of Hand
« Reply #337 on: August 05, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »

ok good  :-D

lol well like i said of course its second nature to me because its been a part of my life whether i liked it or not and thats because they've never experienced the real stuff. yes the media still brings those under 30 crazy 'bout the supernatural world but its only the fantasy they're shown and all that they'd be prepared for.  for example there was this one newbee(was a teen)  that came to monstrous because she wanted to learn about vamp.s were.s magik, ghosts and all that because "twilight and stuff like that" made her interested and when i told her the real truth and my experience she was scared of me and was shocked (and i didn't even tell her about the really bad stuff) because she didn't think it was "possible". 'til this day she has never said a word to me ever again. so u see even if those that  only know whats shown on the media see the real stuff-> they'll still wanna cry to mommie and a prist and s**t in their pants while they say a hail mary. and the stories get funnier too XD

Hopefully this "teen" will not be assaulted by a torrent of obscene filth by one of the esteemed moderators here while he espouses the virtues of "critical thinking"... like we just witnessed  :?

It's important to remember that kids are impressionable and I often feel that it's prudent to let them decide for themselves what spiritual path they decide to follow ...although a reminder that these movies are sensationalized , exaggerated if not completely fictional doesn't hurt (imho)   

for the record I didn't mean to dog the Twilight fans I just saw the second installment recently and actually found it quite entertaining and a quality production ...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 01:05:39 PM by Barek Halfhand »

markus
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »
I will have to agree with BH and I am appalled at one of our moderators making comments like this

Warning will be issued and comment/s made will be discussed with admin
What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #339 on: August 05, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
Hopefully this "teen" will not be assaulted by a torrent of obscene filth by one of the esteemed moderators here while he espouses the virtues of "critical thinking"... like we just witnessed  :?

It's important to remember that kids are impressionable and I often feel that it's prudent to let them decide for themselves what spiritual path they decide to follow ...although a reminder that these movies are sensationalized , exaggerated if not completely fictional doesn't hurt (imho)   

for the record I didn't mean to dog the Twilight fans I just saw the second installment recently and actually found it quite entertaining and a quality production ...

*<:) oh most likely they won't be too nice to her but i think shes left monstrous because i've never seen her be active in the forum at all, oh well shes like the majority new bees they come and leave XD. but yes everyone gets that sorta "special treatment"  *<:) i mean just a wk ago i was finally truly accepted as part of the monstrous community but still seen as a child  :embarassed: but its ok XD and i've been a member for a month or two XD.
ok in this aspect, theres 3 types of people ;
1. those that simply deny the supernatural unless its satan and his followers are being blamed for ones misery or God being praised because hes the only God and almighty or bc its not part of the other religion
2. those that like the supernatural and want to so much desperately be apart of it no matter what because they THINK they know it but only by the media and mostly obsessed about what aspects (most likely fake) of the supernatural they're given
3. those (like us) that yes like the supernatural side but not too hyped up about it because its second nature to us because we've experienced it too much (me) and or is apart of one (me again) or those that research it (you well so far that i see)

so its not only kids but everyone else that fits into these categories. XD
well that should go for everyone but yes especially teens. well i saw twilight too but i was falling asleep XD except in the second one, i liked all the action X).

Cassiel

• Young Beast
  • ArcAngel Cassiel a.k.a ~Aanica~
    • Spiritual Photography by Barek Halfhand
« Reply #340 on: August 05, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »

Wow baby  :-*...just got back to town and checked my e-mail..my goodness b  0:)... I have to agree with you and also say thanks to Markus  :police: and Ladygriffin...
קפציאל

admin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2010, 02:38:49 AM »
Keep cool, this is a place for discussion. Everyone agree that most paranormal experiences are highly subjective but our existences are also made of illusion.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »
yes agreed its all good  :-D

Barek Halfhand

• Great Master
  • Psychic Slacker
    • The Land Of Hand
« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2010, 08:54:29 AM »
Keep cool, this is a place for discussion. Everyone agree that most paranormal experiences are highly subjective but our existences are also made of illusion.

I agree and have no problem with opposing viewpoints when offered politely  :-)...

I'm my own biggest skeptic  :wink:

-barek-

Cassiel

• Young Beast
  • ArcAngel Cassiel a.k.a ~Aanica~
    • Spiritual Photography by Barek Halfhand
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »

I agree and have no problem with opposing viewpoints when offered politely  :-)...

I'm my own biggest skeptic

:wink:

-barek-

how true  0:), I have seen you,  Mr Halfhand welcome opposing view points and have many very civil  in-depth debates... :focus:
קפציאל