Author Topic: Dream diving, who here is familiar with this?  (Read 4995 times)

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
  • ware-ing a hat because I'm balder than Picard
Re: Dream diving, who here is familiar with this?
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 11:21:44 PM »
Where do I go if I just wanna chat with folks here?
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »
Ok.
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 07:44:48 PM »
Ok.
I was going to ask that same question.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Nina
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »
Where do I go if I just wanna chat with folks here?

Monstrous has a toolbar you can download at http://monstrous.ourtoolbar.com/ it has chat embedded, supposed to use as a chat for the monsters here  :wink:

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 01:32:21 PM »
Ok, thanks for the link.
Contrary to the image I apparently have, I'm not in RL a jackass like I've come across here. And for that jack assery I do apologize.  I think there is a lot I can learn from folks here.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »
Ok, thanks for the link.
Contrary to the image I apparently have, I'm not in RL a jackass like I've come across here. And for that jack assery I do apologize.  I think there is a lot I can learn from folks here.

It's about time! Now, welcome to the group, Ravening. Here's hoping that you enjoy your stay.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
Ok, thanks for the link.

It's about time! Now, welcome to the group, Ravening. Here's hoping that you enjoy your stay.

I hope for many more interesting exchanges along the way.   *<:)