Author Topic: How old is too old?...  (Read 24796 times)

Nina
Re: How old is too old?...
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
banplea approved, awaiting deployment!!!  :-fly)

:-D

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 06:56:31 PM »
Hooray for circular reasoning!
(man I've got to stop making these one liners)
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:35 PM »
Wait theres an age limit?!?!  :roll:
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

DemonHunterofIndiana

• Young Beast
  • Hunt... is a relative word.
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 11:50:10 PM »
Yeah, personally normal isn't normal because it's different to be normal and normal to be different, but different is normal all the same because it's normally different. Uh ... what? *professionalism fades*
 :banplea:
Sounds a bit too paradoxical to me. Haha.  :wink:
It is better to conquer yourself than to win many battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

The situation is a demonic paradox: we have toppled the system but we still carry its genes.

manwolfx

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »
Why is there an age limit for everything? Try this in for size you can join the military at 18 but you can't have drink in a bar til you're 21
"I'm not an answer to a prayer,
nor a whisper
nor a dare,
I'm but a thought across time" - Kenny B

sexywolfgirl

• Weres
  • High Priest
    • Allpoetry
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 11:59:26 AM »
That is screwed up. I want to drink now! I really want to try a wine cooler. :laugh:
Insanity is a fun state of mind. I can amuse myself and have my friends wanting to get me a straight jacket and a padded room.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »
Make mine a Turkey on the rocks.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 03:46:08 AM »
Lower drinking age at the bottom of the world guys!

The problem on halloween is; you get all those yr 12rs going around the neighbourhood wasted and high in what.... togas? Yelling for candy. Turn the hose on them, they'll just dance on your lawn then skip off in their wet sheets to whoever's party is closest.

There should be no age limit on fun... shame that they're the only people who trick or treat now a days anyway. It's just not a national tradition over here.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 04:08:16 AM »
Lower drinking age at the bottom of the world guys!

The problem on halloween is; you get all those yr 12rs going around the neighbourhood wasted and high in what.... togas? Yelling for candy. Turn the hose on them, they'll just dance on your lawn then skip off in their wet sheets to whoever's party is closest.

There should be no age limit on fun... shame that they're the only people who trick or treat now a days anyway. It's just not a national tradition over here.

I agree, I think there should be no limitation as it is not only the kids' holiday, it's one for everyone!
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »
I'm fixin to turn 22,and I still get dressed up and trick r treat every year...life's too short and hey its my favorite holiday! Anyone that says I'm too old I tell em you can never be to old to have fun...
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

DarkMoonRising
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »
Go trick or treating with you're little sister/brother/nephew/niece(or something)/neighbour/..
you get all the fun and nobody will think that you're to old cause you're taking you're little (choose one from above)!
xD that's a solution if u don't want people to find out u still like trick or treating.

and if u don't mind what people are saying just go! it's stupid to put a limit on trick or treating (lol go trick or treating in Europe! xD
we don't have a age limit here xD!!)

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »
Neither do we have a strong drinking policy. You're old enough to hold a bottle? You get a free beer, and it's vodka in Russia..
In Armenia, it's both.
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »
Alcohol equals awesome.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 10:43:32 AM »
Neither do we have a strong drinking policy. You're old enough to hold a bottle? You get a free beer, and it's vodka in Russia..
In Armenia, it's both.

I've done research on european teens and drinking and my studies have found that those teens are less likely to become alcoholics vs American teens who cant legally drink until the age of 21. It makes sense though if ya think about it. When you cant have something it just makes you want it that much more! :evil:
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 11:13:04 AM »
In Armenia, it's both.

I've done research on european teens and drinking and my studies have found that those teens are less likely to become alcoholics vs American teens who cant legally drink until the age of 21. It makes sense though if ya think about it. When you cant have something it just makes you want it that much more! :evil:

In Canada we only wait 'til 18 :-D (Or so says the law... :spy: Especially the law here in Quebec, because everyone follows it... /end sarcasm)
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.