Author Topic: what do u consider to be the scariest movie ever?  (Read 24913 times)

Banshee
Re: what do u consider to be the scariest movie ever?
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2009, 01:35:51 am »
Ok what did Kadesh do to you.....Banshee? why the hostility for?

I dont like her. Period.  :-P

How about not judging someone else because they are interested in checking out something suggested by another person.  We all by now understand that you and Kadesh do not mix, but so what, that happens frequently here.  What I would like to dredge up is the fact that you were so insistent that we all be tolerant of others in the community and yet here you are committing the same atrocity that you have accused most of us of committing since your arrival here at Monstrous.  Have we affected your attitude so much in such a short period of time?  Or are you just that fickle in your personality?  I make no secret about who and what I am, never have and I never will.  You can always count on me to stand by my guns, you on the other hand seem to be doing a complete 180. 

So what is it to be Banshee, The tolerant mother figure who is understanding and wants everyone to get along, or the vicious matron who will trounce you at a moments notice if you refuse to see things her way.  I do not care which way you choose to go as long as you are consistent in your choice.  You can not have your cake and eat it too after all.

Oh, but i am tolerant, and i see its normal here to openly state when you dont like someone. Its my choice not to or vice versa. I can be both a tolerant mother figure and vicious matron, depends on my day and on a person that steps on my toe. Maybe its just those days of a month, fool moon or climate change, not really sure but hey does it really matter? 

And it would be great if everyone could get along but news flash, they dont. As you probably know well yourself. Maybe its just alpha female issue. But then again, it could be the climate change  :roll:

plus: its fun!  <^>

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2009, 06:46:41 am »
  LOL!  You have certainly acclimatized well Banshee, may I now give you a heartfelt WELCOME, you should do well here.  You two play nice now, or as nicely as possible, and careful of them moon phases ladies, they tend to be detrimental to everyone.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Strife

• Great Master
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2009, 11:21:48 am »
Ok what did Kadesh do to you.....Banshee? why the hostility for?

I dont like her. Period.  :-P

How about not judging someone else because they are interested in checking out something suggested by another person.  We all by now understand that you and Kadesh do not mix, but so what, that happens frequently here.  What I would like to dredge up is the fact that you were so insistent that we all be tolerant of others in the community and yet here you are committing the same atrocity that you have accused most of us of committing since your arrival here at Monstrous.  Have we affected your attitude so much in such a short period of time?  Or are you just that fickle in your personality?  I make no secret about who and what I am, never have and I never will.  You can always count on me to stand by my guns, you on the other hand seem to be doing a complete 180. 

So what is it to be Banshee, The tolerant mother figure who is understanding and wants everyone to get along, or the vicious matron who will trounce you at a moments notice if you refuse to see things her way.  I do not care which way you choose to go as long as you are consistent in your choice.  You can not have your cake and eat it too after all.

Oh, but i am tolerant, and i see its normal here to openly state when you dont like someone. Its my choice not to or vice versa. I can be both a tolerant mother figure and vicious matron, depends on my day and on a person that steps on my toe. Maybe its just those days of a month, fool moon or climate change, not really sure but hey does it really matter? 

And it would be great if everyone could get along but news flash, they dont. As you probably know well yourself. Maybe its just alpha female issue. But then again, it could be the climate change  :roll:

plus: its fun!  <^>

Kind of a hypocryte......Anyways

Lets all just play nice lol

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:48 am »
 You don't need to said "Ladies" Muerte... there's nothing wrong with me. :wink:

This movie isn't really scary.. but I'm sure it's supposed to be, and since I like it, I'm going to list it anyway... Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2. Just freaking funny stuff.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2009, 03:42:30 pm »
You don't need to said "Ladies" Muerte... there's nothing wrong with me. :wink:

This movie isn't really scary.. but I'm sure it's supposed to be, and since I like it, I'm going to list it anyway... Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2. Just freaking funny stuff.

Loved both of them, wife refuses to ever watch them again.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Strife

• Great Master
« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2009, 06:47:44 pm »
I remember when they first came and it scared the crap outa me the first time

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2009, 06:19:30 am »
 I'll admit to jumping at a few movies. More surprise than actually being scared. If anyone's ever seen An American Werewolf in Paris... the part where he's extending his lantern down this tunnel because something moved... I'm never ready for that damn wolf to show up. I jump every time! *<:)
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Banshee
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2009, 01:30:12 am »
Awww, but i thought nothing can scare you tough one?! Lolol *<:)

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2009, 05:51:24 am »
 I'm pretty sure I just said I wasn't scared. And, Banshee... grow up, m'kay? :-* You came in here and criticized everyone for their treatment of a certain member, and now you're doing what you first abhorred so much. Strife was right, you're a hypocrite.

:focus:
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2009, 07:52:11 pm »
I'm pretty sure I just said I wasn't scared. And, Banshee... grow up, m'kay? :-* You came in here and criticized everyone for their treatment of a certain member, and now you're doing what you first abhorred so much. Strife was right, you're a hypocrite.

Now I bet we are going to see a reply that looks something like

"See, it's not so nice to be treated badly, how do you like it?"

(Probably not now that I said it out loud , but hey....  Also I addressed the inconsistant personality, her reply is above, and if I know people, she will probably refer you to the above post)

markus
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2009, 05:07:58 am »
Do I need to lock more threads?

If the pissing contest continue I will   

Be civil   I don' care who does not like who

What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2009, 05:51:28 am »

Now I bet we are going to see a reply that looks something like

"See, it's not so nice to be treated badly, how do you like it?"

(Probably not now that I said it out loud , but hey....  Also I addressed the inconsistant personality, her reply is above, and if I know people, she will probably refer you to the above post)

And then a typical whiny worthless female would point out all the times in their lives that they've been treated badly. You dish it out; you take it. I'm not asking for anything less... just asking for a little maturity. :wink: However, since I didn't know I was in a contest...  I'm more than willing to quit. *<:)
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2009, 06:01:52 pm »
Banshee:Quote from: Kadesh on October 04, 2009, 05:09:03 AMThere is cable in the house, but nothing I can really watch it on. I'll have to see about renting them or something..How about getting a LIFE?"

I'm sure Kadesh can fend for herself,but hey Banshee it sounds like your just jealous of Kad. Your verbal vomit holds no truth,only idiocy.
No one will respect you around here for opposing our strongest members,we only look down on you.
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2009, 07:22:18 pm »
 Indeed, I can, Andrea, but it's very nice to know one has people at their back. :wink:
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2009, 05:07:39 am »
People... and Monsters, Kadesh... Never forget about the monsters who have your back too...