Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Witches Cabinet--ANNIE STYLE

<< < (5/5)

Anaya:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on August 16, 2011, 03:49:05 AM ---@ Anaya:
You do realize that when summoning/binding the spirit using your blood, you also binds yourself to the marble/spirit?

--- End quote ---

Perhaps I worded it wrong, but the blood is used as an enhancer for the seal and the summoning. If it has ever bound me to the spirit, I have never felt it or had ill effects that came after--that might be luck though.

Also why I warn that mine uses blood and warn people if they follow it exactly as I write it that it is at their own risk.

--- Quote from: Nina on August 16, 2011, 12:28:23 AM ---Short and simple! Would you mind if i share this with FB Monstrous people? Or even better, you share it yourself maybe?
Monstrous Facebook

--- End quote ---

If the facts are straight, I don't mind. Disclaimer posted as well. If LG is right about the binding thing, then it probably wouldn't be very good to share. But like I said, I never noticed anything like being bound to the spirit/or marble before.

Anaya:
I edited the post with the ritual/method :3 If it is posted, that tidbit needs to be added along with big bold letters that say:

"DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT THIS. YOU ACT AND REACT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND OF YOUR OWN DIGRESSION."

Or a modified version from LG's Disclaimer for the board:
A warning to all: You are at all times responsible for your own action. To follow any instructions given will be done at your own risk. Spells, rituals, and potions are NOT to be considered harmless and should not be used by an unexperienced person. This is even more true about information found on sites given in links. Even the most simple spell or ritual can backfire if a detail is done wrongly, any potion can become harmful if the wrong ingredient is added.

SKGS:
About your cabinet. Did you put a back on in yet and have you painted it (symbols)?

Anaya:
There is a back on it but I haven't painted it cause I was getting materials for a shelf and wanted everything construction-wise to be done before I did any paint work. THOUGH I do plan to raid my seals notes and make use of any that I can :3 I will post the seals later <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version