Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Is your house haunted ?

<< < (5/6) > >>

markus:
Our house is not that old

When I moved in it was only 2-4 years old when I bought it, and I have lived in it for 10 years now

It happens every once in a while, I think it just wants to let us know it is around

Even the kids have heard and seen things but they are not scared, they say they feel it just wants attention

Mr. Kreepy:
I wouldn't be surprised if my house is haunted.
Though we're right in the middle of town now, there used to be nothing out here by fields and train tracks. This house is the oldest house in the area, and there's a reason for that.
It was a brothel for all the railway workers and millworkers to come and "relax" after work. Now, this might not be too weird, except for one thing: It was owned by the Ku Klux Klan. Because of the sway they used to hold here (Oregon was pretty much run by Confederate sympathisers during the Civil War) they could have shut it down instantly, so they took advantage of that and taxed it.
During the time this house was a brothel, numerous murders were committed here and in the surrounding area. The motivations were varied...Some of the murders were just psycho pervs killing the whores, some were racially motivated and executed by the KKK, and some were criminal in nature (not paying back debts, etc.)
Some weird stuff goes on in my house, and though most of the strange things can be explained away easily if looked at as solitary incidents,, the massive number of bizarre experiences I, and my family, have had here is just too high to be entirely coincidental.

leshy:
The house I grew up in was built by my parents and was also one of the first in the area. Legend has it that the area was once an Indian burial ground, although I don't know how true that is. As far as I know, no artifacts or anything were ever found, and it would be awfully disrespectful to build homes on sacred ground. There was a park in back of my house, and I can say that I have heard and felt weird stuff there, and once I saw some kind of ghost/spirit. I was with a friend at the time and she also saw it.

markus:
I have heard stuff and had strange things happen, I even seen a dark mass one time

But I have still never seen something manifest itself enough to make out any detail....Oh Ghosty person come out and play  :-D

Regina Terra:
Dude, don't tempt it Markus, ghosts can be baaad. o.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version