The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Finding out what type of therian you are

(1/8) > >>

defron:
When trying to figure out if you are a therian think about these:
1. How does your lifestyle relate to the animal?
2. Are youre eating habits like the animal?
3. Do you feel aware of that animal?
4. Would you alter your personality and appearance to look like that animal?

This is a list of some typical therians:
Kitsune
Weretiger
Werewolf

Some exotic therians:
Shakra
Were-monkey
Naga
Amphib
Mephitus

Hope I was of a little help!

Tybalt:
I believe you are mixing were and therian up and for those who don't speak japanese, kitsune means fox, the rest seems like to be from latin or from the books of white wolf. (A fictional rpg game.)

Were tiger werewolf were monkey would all be weres, not therians. A therian spirit would be, tiger, wolf, monkey. There really aren't any exotic types of therians either, all therians are extremely varied out.

Therian= Human with an animal spirit.
Were= Not human.

Defron, if you want to help then the best way to go about is start by answering questions that spefically have been asked to you. Just throwing information out there is some thing a lot of new people, and several frauds do in which case some cyber bully takes it like a fish taking the hook and horribly embarrisses the person. You seem like neat, interesting, unique fellow, I would not want this happening to you. There for, any one commenting more on this in a form that is not a question will make the thread be immediatly locked, I will not tolerate people being overly rude to new members in my area of the forums.

Regina Terra:
I think the main problem here is that most therians don't KNOW they are therians. They get all these cravings, & cuz all they have is TV, think they are a lycan.

So how do people go about finding the differences?

Tybalt:
... Lycan is a horrible term for it, so lets use were, were isn't good either, but its better than lycan, another thing, lets stick with english, not to be racist or any thing but I only know a little bit of japanese, a little bit more in chinese, a little in Latin, and some in spanish, I am fully fluent in english thus I can help more if I can understand, compredae'?

*Sigh.*

Ok, at the moment I do not have time to answer this, so... Please be patient, I WILL answer this before tomorrow ends, hopefully tonight if I have some time. Until then no one else comment so confusion is not caused, I could'a sworn I had already typed this some where.

Tybalt:
A were is not a human, a were is a were. A totally different being. A were has a child, that child will be a were. Were is a dominant trait so there are not really "half breeds." By age 13, they are usually a full blooded were. Most things supernatural, the trait is dominant and takes over the body by that age. True half breeds are either new borns, or usually not really super naturals.

Therians. They are human with the animal of a spirit. A therian can have a child, and there is no more likely chance that their child will be a therian as well than any other person being born. Sorry, your not shooting spirit spunk. Some times having a different spirit gives the body stronger senses. These are not at all super human, but better than average or better for person with that body type, think about it, if it were, then every contest would have therians in it. Therians are basically different drivers. Our bodies are like cars while are spirits are like drivers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version