ravinclaw:
I wana be a pyrokenetic, or how ever ya spell it,

Fire!!

Hell yeah!!

oh, I can do alot of that slight of hand crap, but its fake,
I can freek alot of drunks out at a party though,
not to mention win some money!

Ryobi:
Was talking about this kind of thing in the PMs with someone and concluded that we both dream true. Another very common ability, that most people, if not everyone, has to an extent, is claircognizance, which these dreams usually lead to.

I've never seen something overly significant however the majority of my life is deja-vu. I have a hard time distinguishing between dreams and reality, due to the fact that I dream about real events. I will be talking to someone, doing something, doing nothing and I will remember what happens next and how the 'scene plays out'. I usually change a few things being a stickler for free will and all :-D but sometimes I play it out exactly, to see how long the experience will last.

Not a very useful ability but a very stabilising one.

As for unusual abilities I would want, healing abilities or I would want a tube system grafted to my skeleten which I am able to push my chakra energy through, drawing air with it and in turn creating all kinds of sounds and frequencies. There are so many things you can do with sound mate.

rave phillaphia:

--- Quote from: Ryobi on July 09, 2009, 04:34:47 PM ---Was talking about this kind of thing in the PMs with someone and concluded that we both dream true. Another very common ability, that most people, if not everyone, has to an extent, is claircognizance, which these dreams usually lead to.

I've never seen something overly significant however the majority of my life is deja-vu. I have a hard time distinguishing between dreams and reality, due to the fact that I dream about real events. I will be talking to someone, doing something, doing nothing and I will remember what happens next and how the 'scene plays out'. I usually change a few things being a stickler for free will and all :-D but sometimes I play it out exactly, to see how long the experience will last.

Not a very useful ability but a very stabilising one.

As for unusual abilities I would want, healing abilities or I would want a tube system grafted to my skeleten which I am able to push my chakra energy through, drawing air with it and in turn creating all kinds of sounds and frequencies. There are so many things you can do with sound mate.

--- End quote ---

I actually can do that too. It's kind of creepy sometimes I feel like life is an old record playing over and over and over. I feel like I am living the same life again and again because of these 'premonition dreams' It is very common I am surprised so many people go through it.

Ryobi:
Well on a lesser level it is known as deja-vu. Technically even if you experience it constantly, it still is. However, not as many realise they are actually dreaming about the future events, instead it is seen as just that, deja-vu.

onishadowolf:
Magical powers, other than my dreams I don't know. I'll get back to you on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version