Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

familiars and summoning.

<< < (4/4)

Levinthross:
yes creating inanimate objects which a spirit can inhabit or posess is very common djinns lamps or bottles, the brazzen vessel of king solomon and in part whenever someone ask the powers of the moon to bless water they ask for the spirits of the moon to bless or fill the water with there power. Essentially its a really simple ritual process and only requires dedicating the item to the spirit and altering it so it can easily be posesse by the spirit which usually entails either putting sigils or seals on the object or bathing/inserting fluid condensers within the object.

but as far as this spirit josiah do you know if its a shadow that follows you or does it protect, guard/empower you?

Infamous Whisper:
How do you know that you have a guardian spirit? How do you acquire one?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Infamous Whisper on May 24, 2012, 07:35:34 AM ---How do you know that you have a guardian spirit? How do you acquire one?

--- End quote ---

Ideally a guardian spirit guides and protects you through the spiritual realm and chnages as you do, shifting as your interests need more of it's presence or less of it's presence. There are many ways to acquire one, i got mine from my dad and after reading books by  those like ted andrews and donald tyson gained more of an understanding of those that are good for you, and those that want only your destruction. The problem is pretty much like a line from th e Battle of evermore, "The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know" We can't even figure it out by ourselves, spirits only complicate it.

Infamous Whisper:
Is it possible to summon a dragon? Can it be tamed?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Infamous Whisper on June 14, 2012, 09:23:29 PM ---Is it possible to summon a dragon? Can it be tamed?

--- End quote ---

like a flesh and blood beast?

not likely...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version