Apocalypse Soon > Conspiracies

Vaccinations

(1/3) > >>

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 02:59:28 PM ---I skipped the nano particle one, cause i could choose, or better said, i knew i can choose.

--- End quote ---

There are no nanoparticle or nanoparticle-sized vaccines currently in use for humans.

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 02:59:28 PM ---Hell no im not gonna let my child be infected with additives that could bring more havoc than rescue.

--- End quote ---

What additives might these be?

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 02:59:28 PM ---not even the pilots of such planes? ;)

--- End quote ---

No, not even the "pilots of such planes." The anecdotal - and dubious - testimony of a pilot is meaningless when there is no evidence that the chemtrails exist in the first instance. There are plenty of people, for example, who have passed through this site while claiming to be werewolves or vampires. Just because they say so, doesn't make it fact.

Nina:

--- Quote ---There are no nanoparticle or nanoparticle-sized vaccines currently in use for humans.
--- End quote ---

that would mean that either me or the doctor are liars :)

--- Quote ---What additives might these be?
--- End quote ---

formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, chick embryo, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue, phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins , thimerosal (based on mercury), fetal lung cells.....

--- Quote ---No, not even the "pilots of such planes." The anecdotal - and dubious - testimony of a pilot is meaningless when there is no evidence that the chemtrails exist in the first instance. There are plenty of people, for example, who have passed through this site while claiming to be werewolves or vampires. Just because they say so, doesn't make it fact.
--- End quote ---

ok, lets not confuse airplane pilots with teenage wannabees :)

i found a nice site, made by a huge skeptical, maybe ull find it interesting http://contrailscience.com/chemtrails-the-best-evidence/

he is a guy that totally doesnt believe in the theory, but none the less collects the evidence.

There is no evidence of many things, but that still doesnt mean they dont exist or they havent happened.

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 04:05:09 PM ---that would mean that either me or the doctor are liars :)

--- End quote ---

Or mistaken/misinformed. Simply put, there are no human nanoparticle vaccines currently in use. Perhaps we could resolve this if you gave more information: what is the name of the vaccine? What is it a vaccination against? Who manufactures it?

--- Quote ---formaldehyde
--- End quote ---

In trace amounts formaldehyde is not dangerous. In the aqueous solution of vaccines it rapidly breaks down into formic acid and carbon monoxide. It is also a byproduct of metabolism so it is already present in the human body. Your child is exposed to formaldehyde in everyday life from vehicle exhaust, dishwashing detergent, makeup products, household paint, nail polish, plywood, furniture, fiberglass, carpets, paper towels, etc. It is used as a preservative in cheese and dried foods. It is produced by gas stoves and grills - anything grilled contains formaldehyde...

--- Quote ---aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate
--- End quote ---

Despite years of study there is still no evidence of a health risk from aluminium-containing vaccines. Aluminum is present in our food, water, baby milk powder and even breast milk.

--- Quote ---chick embryo
--- End quote ---

Vaccines do not contain chick embryos. Some vaccines use viruses grown in chicken eggs which are then put through multiple purification steps. While *some* residual egg proteins may
be present in the final vaccine product, chicken eggs and their proteins are regularly consumed as part of the normal human diet.

--- Quote ---human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
--- End quote ---

Vaccines do not contain human cells or tissue. Over 40 years ago 2 human cell lines were used in the development of vaccines. The same two cell lines are reproduced and used repeatedly so that no new tissue has been required in the ongoing production of vaccines.

--- Quote ---phenol
--- End quote ---

Phenol and phenolic compounds are found in smoked fish and meat. One cigarette produces more phenols than are in 57 vaccinations. Any parent who smokes exposes the child to levels of phenols that are hundreds of thousands of times higher than the amount in a vaccine just by being around the child. BBQ flavour sauces get their smoked flavor from... phenol.

--- Quote ---thimerosal
--- End quote ---

Children's vaccines do not contain thimerosal. Fluzone and Fluvirin contain 25 micrograms per dose of thimerosal as a preservative - about 12.5 micrograms of mercury. A single serving of mackerel contains about 73 micrograms of mercury... Thimerosal is also used in some contact lens solutions.

Nina:
So, that would mean that my child was treated by a sorry ass lame doctor? I forgot the name sadly, but i know there were two options, one was the regular vaccine from USA, that the doc said contained nano particles, the other was one made here, that didnt contain it.... i would have to check the medical file to be certain of the name.

And here is the list of all the chemicals in the vaccinations, both children and adult:
http://www.novaccine.com/vaccine-ingredients/

Also, I think this went totally off topic, so splitting it and we continue the demon talk ;)

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 05:10:39 PM ---So, that would mean that my child was treated by a sorry ass lame doctor? I forgot the name sadly, but i know there was two options, one was the regular vaccine from USA, that the doc said contained nano particles, the other was one made here, that didnt contain it.... i would have to check the medical file to be certain of the name.

--- End quote ---

Just the type of vaccine would be enough - diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, meningitis, whatever.

--- Quote from: Nina on June 17, 2012, 05:10:39 PM ---And here is the list of all the chemicals in the vaccinations, both children and adult:

--- End quote ---

Very, very deceptive. Taking a random sample from that list:

--- Quote ---Streptomycin: antibiotic

An adverse effect of this medicine is ototoxicity. It can result in permanent hearing loss.
--- End quote ---

The recommended safe dosage of streptomycin as an antibiotic is 20-40 mg/kg per day, up to a maximum of 1 g per day. Beyond this safe dose, ototoxicity may occur. The amount found in a vaccine is just a trace, a miniscule quantity. A lifetime of vaccines delivered in a single dose still would not come close to toxic levels.

Other entries have no explanation for their inclusion in the list - eg Hydrochloric acid. It is in the list because it sounds scary! Almost everyone associates this with dangerous burns. But very few laymen would understand that the effects of acids and alkalines depend upon the pH value. The simple reason that acids are added to vaccines is to balance an alkaline vaccine to neutral - harmless - pH! And when hydrochloric acid is used to neutraliise sodium hydroxide in vaccines, they react to produce an NaCl solution of neutral pH...

better known as common table salt.

The list is simply ill-informed scaremongering and demonstrates a serious lack of understanding of basic chemistry and medicine.

Other entries on the list support themselves with links to equally deceptive - and plain false - articles written by laymen. One such article - written by a "nutritionist" - claims "Another great promoter of vaccines was Jonas Salk, who invented the polio vaccine. As a big believer he injected himself with more of this vaccine than anyone else. Apparently, the polio virus in his vaccines lodged in his spine and came back to kill him in later life." **

Total horsesh*t.

Salk died of age-related heart failure in 1995, aged 80.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version