Author Topic: Read this now!!!!!!  (Read 12659 times)

KillFast

• Black Monk
  • Ignorance fades everyday as I persue my own truth.
Re: Read this now!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »
if this person is trying to unite all religions under one and have one currency he is the antichrist now jesus will come once again and take everyone who is worthy but leave a few behind to save others from the antichrist

scratch the currency
but i will unite the world
if that makes me the antichrist then i will accept this title
considering even being a human i prefer the life of the ancient races more important than the lives of my own
my race has sullied its graces and ruined any reputation we could hjave had
all we do is harm unhuman things like the earth and its other inhabitants
Death is not a sanction of life but a side effect of incomplete design. I will not suffer at the hands of a mold without a mind; we shall break this limitation!

Nina
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 03:49:37 AM »
KillFast, I dont think youll get a lot of followers if you say that you care more about the ancients than humans.... also, true ancient cares more about humans than themselves

KillFast

• Black Monk
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »
KillFast, I dont think youll get a lot of followers if you say that you care more about the ancients than humans.... also, true ancient cares more about humans than themselves

true but lying about intent only leads to problems
its not like i wanna obliterate all humans
but i feel like i would get along better with them

humans can be pure but i will have to work hard to help people want to be
Death is not a sanction of life but a side effect of incomplete design. I will not suffer at the hands of a mold without a mind; we shall break this limitation!

Nina
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 01:17:53 AM »
I think that you could be quite surprised to see that ancients are more human than you think... they are not gods...

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 02:18:10 AM »
yeah....well they were...but they can die just as easy as a human.....
dauši er meta of hįtt

Nina
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 03:07:26 AM »
So, if they can die, they are therefore not gods, just creatures with more advanced technology and knowledge..... nothing more.... humans would be as powerful if we all had the knowledge and stuff they had....

7VII7

• High Priest
  • 'Cause if ya don't I'll eat ya!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
Killfast, I don't know about other people but if you want any hope of converting me you're gonna have to learn to spell a whole lot better. Honestly though, can you name a generation that didn't think it was the last?  Pfffff, people are paranoid, oh and you might come off sounding a little better if your titles were a bit less pushy sounding, really at this point you're just annoying me, I come here to discuss monsters and such, not have to listen to wannabe cult leaders try and recruit people, sorry if I offended anybody but I'm getting really annoyed at him.

The end is coming, maybe in our lifetime, maybe not in a thousand million life times! We're all gonna die, such is life, who cares when!

Oh, and by the way, how exactly would a computer thinking it was 1900 cause a nuke to launch?
I have multiple personalities, one is a were-Sheepenguin, one is a fruit vampire, one likes to imagine cruel and unusal totures, that one's name is Bob the VI.

baa.

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »
A viris.......or someone messed with it.....And the Mayans have never been wrong......but for people they didnt say the world was going to end, they said a new order was going to begin.....soooo yeah.......I dont think the world is going to end but from what predictions have said.....there is going to be alot of death...and maybe a war with worlds........depends on how you take the info. As for the ancients well they arnt far enough not to protect you KillFast.
dauši er meta of hįtt

7VII7

• High Priest
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »
If they've never been wrong then why aren't they still around  <^>
I have multiple personalities, one is a were-Sheepenguin, one is a fruit vampire, one likes to imagine cruel and unusal totures, that one's name is Bob the VI.

baa.

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 02:16:39 AM »
See that's what everyone says. But they had to die out and they knew they would.....nobody knows what happen to them. Some think the ancients took them. But history does show proof of what happened.......and just cause you know your future doesn't mean you can change it.
dauši er meta of hįtt

KillFast

• Black Monk
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
this is all awesome feedback guys

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 01:41:02 AM »
No prob. And nina there are no immortal gods.....but if you think about it.....your a god if you do great things......if you change alot of things for bad or good.
dauši er meta of hįtt

7VII7

• High Priest
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 02:43:37 PM »
dude, you just said hitler was a god then -_-

baa.

Grendelion

• Young Beast
  • I'm a man of few words but a monster of many.
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »
Just throwing in my own 2 pennies here...

As mentioned before, what some people don't take into consideration is that the world has "ended" countless times before.  Its a natural primal fear that everything we've come to accept as the norm will change suddenly or simply come to an abrupt end.  History tells us that this has happened before, no doubt it will happen again.  The great civilizations of the past were, to their citizens, "the world."  So when their society collapsed, it was seen as the end of the world.  But it didn't literally end.  Greece fell and became Rome.  The fall of Rome lead to the Dark ages.  Through it all, we lowly humans managed to live on and adapt.  Even the biblical story of revelations concluded not with the total extinction of the human race, but the start of a new heaven on earth.  I'm sure that when our current age ends, becoming something else, that a good portion of humanity will survive to some extent.  Future history books might call this the "Democratic Age" or something along those lines, and a new age will begin.  Whether or not this happens in the fabled 2012 or 600 years from now.  The only exception might be another extinction event, in which case life itself will go on, not necessarily us.  Unless the sun finally dies and this tiny celestial spec we call home in destroyed with it, but this will not likely occur for several hundred millenniums from now.  People have come to accept that changes like this are a natural part of existence, so this paranoia and fear will always be there.  But since most of us have only got about 80 years of existence, I wouldn't want to spend them in constant dread.
To act human is to give meaning to something meaningless.

Sanity is a matter of perception.

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »
Forgive me for my skepticism but I've heard this ten times from people in my school, word for word almost, and it still hasn't happened. I'm serious. I heat this a lot. There are probably 10,000 people across the nation claiming the exact same thing you are. None of you guys have convinced me yet.

Another thing, I'm more inclined to take you seriously if you do not tell me this revelation in chatspeak. Seriously, that usually makes me stop reading immediately, but my friend wanted to read over my shoulder. If chatspeak is the future right before the world ends, count this grammar nazi out. It's not that hard to talk in correct sentences. Please. See? I do it naturally. Not that hard.

Sorry if I get people annoyed at me but I just don't like hearing what I hear at school every day here. That's just not too good.

As for the OP, are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?