Monstropedia > Mythical Monsters

African centaure

(1/2) > >>

monstr:
Women in Maru, headquarters of Maru Local Government area of Zamfara have been forced to remain indoors in the evenings for fear of a strange creature which chases them.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) learnt that the mysterious creature, said to be half human, half horse, usually appear in the early hours of the morning and in the evenings.

The appearance of the strange creature has crippled the socio-economic activities in the town, especially at night as people prefer to stay at home from 4 pm till morning.

The creature believed to have surfaced in different locations of the town is causing so much anxiety and fear among residents, particularly women.

When contacted to comment on the issue, one of the sons of Emir of Maru, Alhaji Isa Maru said the rumour was strong and "we are still trying to get to the root of it."

arien:
this centaur you speak of i can tell you why it only comea out in the morning

SaT4nYk:

Why does It COme only in the morning?!?!

arien:
the centaur is earth based i wich meens that it uses magic in the morning

Anonymous:
But why are they feared thus ?From what I've heard ,centaurs are not creatures of evil and are reknown for their wisdom regarding divnation and prophecy.So why do the townsfolk hide from them,instead of attmpting to communicate with these majestic beings?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version