Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

What Could This Be?

<< < (3/4) > >>

LeXtruX:
I'dd like to clarify that I doubt it's a god taking you in as a host, also don't always go and believe anything someone says, just because it sounds cool or such...  (sorry alianna) try finding different interpretations of this "Grey Man" if there is a "good" entity at work you should know that they can be cryptic, if we are talking about a bad entity, you should learn to shield yourself and those around you from things like this, this is done primarily through meditation to strengthen your own willpower and resolve, this is often enough to cast away negative entities.

leon abel trueheart:
there is also a random many other things it could be, i.e. it could be that your seeing beings that are one the reflected spiritual plain and you may be interacting with your own spirit or a great many other unknown variables may be taking place, keep in mind i am also half asleep so i don't have the capacity to give you all the possibilities

aliannanerakon:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on March 21, 2013, 05:29:10 PM ---I'dd like to clarify that I doubt it's a god taking you in as a host, also don't always go and believe anything someone says, just because it sounds cool or such...  (sorry alianna) try finding different interpretations of this "Grey Man" if there is a "good" entity at work you should know that they can be cryptic, if we are talking about a bad entity, you should learn to shield yourself and those around you from things like this, this is done primarily through meditation to strengthen your own willpower and resolve, this is often enough to cast away negative entities.

--- End quote ---
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i AM NOT saying it because it sounds cool. DO not insult me today i am in NO mood. i am sick and hurting.

leon abel trueheart:
i'm sorry to hear that aliannanerakon i hope you feel better soon

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: aliannanerakon on March 22, 2013, 06:57:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: LeXtruX on March 21, 2013, 05:29:10 PM ---I'dd like to clarify that I doubt it's a god taking you in as a host, also don't always go and believe anything someone says, just because it sounds cool or such...  (sorry alianna) try finding different interpretations of this "Grey Man" if there is a "good" entity at work you should know that they can be cryptic, if we are talking about a bad entity, you should learn to shield yourself and those around you from things like this, this is done primarily through meditation to strengthen your own willpower and resolve, this is often enough to cast away negative entities.

--- End quote ---
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i AM NOT saying it because it sounds cool. DO not insult me today i am in NO mood. i am sick and hurting.

--- End quote ---
My apology wasn't to state that you were saying that because it sounds cool, my point was that there might be any number of explanations to what is occuring and that one should not pick a posibility because it sounds cool... As of now, there are too many undefined variables to make an actual accurate assumption of what is happening, yours being one of them, the message was relayed to Carnelian and not you, but I felt an apology towards you because I tought you could take what I said offensive because I told Carnelian to take other reasons into account... Also, I don't like the threat you just send my way with those words and I would advice you to also take in account that not everything is meant as an insult towards you when your words are used as an example... That aside, I hope you feel well soon... To quote Spock from Star Trek: "Live long and prosper" (and I am ashamed to using this quote, even though I've never even seen 1 episode of Star Trek...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version