Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

An attack by shadow persons?

(1/10) > >>

WeeFolkMan:
A freind of mine ( who is a VERY honest person) told me not too long ago that one day he was walking down the road (we live  in the country on a dirt road) that 5 people where talking on the side of the road, and that when he came about 7 feet from them, that they suddenly turned into "shadows" and flew through him.. he said that it felt like being hit with a 2X4 in the chest... do you think its for real? i trust him.... but have there been anything simallar?

Phantom X:
Its a lie. Not only would a Shadow not talk, it would not just form in broad daylight (Im assuming) and talk with eachother. Tell him to stop watching to many movies and to realize when someones dreaming and when someones not.

Lord Pisces luffy:
Well shadows do talk in a way but its more or less a gurgle moan mix/ multiple voices

WeeFolkMan:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on June 11, 2006, 11:58:08 AM ---Its a lie. Not only would a Shadow not talk, it would not just form in broad daylight (Im assuming) and talk with eachother. Tell him to stop watching to many movies and to realize when someones dreaming and when someones not.

--- End quote ---
kk then.

WeeFolkMan:

--- Quote from: luffy on June 11, 2006, 12:28:22 PM ---Well shadows do talk in a way but its more or less a gurgle moan mix/ multiple voices

--- End quote ---
Rly? Hmm, didnt know dat. :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version