Monstrous Books > The Monstrous Library

My Zombie Rap

<< < (3/3)

Andrea Warfare:
Really? People work? Family? What is that? First off, I said I don't like it and the music seems weak compared to other rap I've heard.
There's no way of life here man.
Ok,so I can buy a gold chain drive a caddy and kill some "hoes" and I can be a juggalette?
That's retarted.

rave phillaphia:
yeah you don't get it. I can tell you haven't hung out with a bunch of juggalos on a normal day to day basis. I am not bashing on you if thats what you think. I understand some people don't like their music. But we all don't just lisend to ICP and Twizted there is a lot of underground music and metal and rock bands we listen to as well.

And no most juggalettes and juggalos don't even wear their clothing and do stuff like that. Its just for fun and its about the connection with one another. Outsiders and people who are all wanting autographs and material stuff loose that insight connection.

But anywho I like their music. It was my form of release from all the stuff I have been through when I was growing up and it actually kept me out of trouble, which is ironic.

But here is a point, how about we don't call it mean things because I know if other people were dissin on something you really loved you would be aggervated about it. It has meaning to us. So just understand that.

Andrea Warfare:
Yeah.I see what your saying.I don't like the message or the music.Sorry,you can't be liked by everyone.We can all voice our opinions if we want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version