Monstrous Books > The Monstrous Library

My Zombie Rap

<< < (2/3) > >>

Vendoh:
 Second verse comming soon!!!!!!
 Also a possible were rap as well!

lockesk:
Wierd I was drinking with a juggalo guy last night but he could not tell me what his actual beliefs were or what the label means.
???
I thought this rap was cool though even though i dont choose to listen to the type of music your words were funny.

sexywolfgirl:
 This rap is awesome. U should write more like this hehe

Andrea Warfare:
Overall,I don't like rap.Funny Lyrics are cool but I'd never get down to this band.Juggalos and juggalettes don't stand for anything except for fans of clowns rappin bout s**t that's not even as hard as any saw movie.
Yall can listen to what yall want.I personally think its crap.There's my opinion.

rave phillaphia:
hey now don't try to hoe out us lettes and our los. Your rap was funny just to let you know. And if you really wanted the hook ups in psychopathic records I could help yea. I know a lot of prominate promoters and artists so... And no were not just fans we are family. I can go to any juggalo or juggalette and ask them for help and they would be there. The ones who don't support the juggalo underground network are those posen hoesers known as Juggahoes. And it's not crap it is a form of art that makes people recognize the problems with everyday society, the stuff that people try to ignor and sweep under the carpet. They are not scared to tell it how it is. I know its commercialized but when you really hang out with them they don't give a crap about the money. They don't actually spend a ton of money on stuff anyways. Most the time they end up in Motel 6 for tours and the most expensive thing they own is their chain or ride but come on its how they make a living. I just guess you just don't know about how tight our homies can really be... I hate when people don't know who we really are and just assume stuff based on the music. The music unites us together, it is not the group. I mean come on not all of us are poor scrubs, a lot have jobs and families of their own.

MMFCL!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version