Dead... And Not So Dead > Death in action

Captain America has left the building...

<< < (3/3)

Raziel:
The one form the ultimates universe isn't dead yet.

plus they cant kill cap without a plan to bring him back.(or at least capture his fan base in another way.)

It would be stupid & illogical.

ImmortalKain:
*upcoming conspiracy/ paranoia warning  :wink: *This is merely a symbolic representation of the beginning of the end for this pathetic country. Already as some have pointed out -the patriot act/ the Real ID, and others that were mentioned are just some of the few. Already they are pushing for a remote override to be installed on all new cars where the government can shut your vehicle down with a touch of a button. Our freedoms that this country were so harshly fought for are being slowly and subtly stripped away and we are willingly giving them up for what the government tells us we need: security. It is a false sense of it too that we face because if we give up all our personal freedoms and defenses who is going to protect us from the government? Who will protect us from ourselves? We will be royally screwed and I'm just gonna die by laughter and screaming I farking told you so!!!!

chatnoir:
some1 spoofed x-men and in this one it shows how captain america died

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgqEDsuMoE&feature=channel_page

what hes done really is make up his own story line and changes it a bit, its funny :P. depressing a bit when the cap dies though  :cry:

Quest:
I'm still surprised that they haven't brought him back yet.  Apparently they're still having fun with Bucky as Captain America.

7VII7:
Sigh, I don't have enough money for comic books, and as they are written in english there isn't any websites out their letting you read them online illegally, they had X-Men comics in my local grocery store which I read without buying for awhile but they stopped stocking them. . .

Anyways there's no way such a useful propraganda tool will stay down, heh, maybe the next cap'n will be black ^^

You know I'm in the mood to do a superhero style rp. . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version