Circling Vultures seen from below

Fearful Mole wrapped in night

Survival of the fittest chose to spite

Amoeba One celled thing

Asexual doesn't need a fling

Amazon consists of a species ring

Circle of Life as in the Lion King

Kadesh:
 The first two were my favorite by far, but you're right, they aren't very reader friendly. Try breaking them up and checking for correct punctuation. That will help with it a LOT. Trust me. I've written something before and not been happy with it. Then, after hitting enter a couple times and breaking it up... BAM! Perfect. (to me anyway. Just because someone criticizes or critiques your work, doesn't mean there's anything 'wrong' with it. A work can be perfect in the artists eyes and complete chaos to the world.)

Andrea Warfare:
Umm actually this shouldn't even be up I requested for it all to be removed.These are the rough drafts they are much more reader friendly,however,I don't want them up for the world to see. Can someone move these as well/delete?Thanx Kadesh

Kadesh:
 You made the topic... you can delete it. Just look for the button at the bottom of the page when you're viewing this. And if they aren't supposed to be seen... why did you ask me to have a look in my poetry thread??

Andrea Warfare:
I don't see the button and I don't recall asking you to have a looksee but hey its ok whatever. If you look in the editors room you'll find all the finished works I've done.If ya wanna take a look at my work I'd suggest that you look at the finished products,:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version