Monstrous People > Mutants, clones and cyborgs

Posthumans

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ryobi:
Not if you purge-scan every night kids!  :wink:

Muerte:
  Hmmmmm.  Human evolution.  Let us take a look at that shall we.  Physically we have evolved as far as we can go, oh we might grow to a larger stature, or smaller as befits our environment, we are after all an organism like everything else, and will adjust to our environment. 

Now if we are to evolve any more, than it's bound to be mentally, and I am not only referring to how smart someone is, I am referring to greater mental powers.  ESP, telekinetic, ect.  As we evolve along this rout we should soon be talking to one another mentally, and sooner or later we will evolve a physical consciousness.

AS this point who knows, perhaps we will shed our physical bodies in preference of pure mind, lets take it further and say once we reach pure mind we meld together as a whole, once we have done this who knows, maybe we will become a new god and recreate the world we once knew out of nostalgia, and then those we recreated will all sit around for a few 100 thousand years asking "Why did god create us" and "How do we know he created us in his own visage?"

KubeSix:
Wow, Muerte, that's a really good theory! Never thought of it that way... Who knows maybe that's what happened before us... So it's kinda like the 4th one I gave in the first post. I liek it!  :wink:

onishadowolf:
They say we are evolving mentally, behavior, etc. And physically, but in small ways, immunnities, etc.

onishadowolf:
The they, is popular science magizine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version