Witches Brew > Dreaming

Random Dream

(1/2) > >>

Whispers:
I had this dream last night that I was walking through my mind and I came across this cage, it had to be like empire state building size and it had a huge lock on it. As I was inspecting the cage a huge white wolf approached me from inside the cage and then he stared me down with these yellow eyes and I said who are you then he touched me on my forehead with one of his nails and out  of my eyes and mouth I started to glow gold and then it just went into like a huge flash then I woke up. Does this dream have any meaning ?
#Usually I dream about the same things that I have seen before , this is a new one to me.

LeXtruX:
any chance you've watched Naruto too often? you've just described a famous scene from that series... only it's a fox there... sorry but I call fake on this one, I doubt it has any meaning :) the gate size and such, any chance there was water on the floor up to your ancles?

Whispers:
No water , but now that you mention it . That is a scene from Naruto but its pretty old isn't it ?

Whispers:
Btw , in the show the fox glowed and the room was red .

LeXtruX:
Whispers, the room was like a sewer and such, the fox did not glow, but except for a few details your dream is exactly like that scene in Naruto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version